SaltCritters.com

Want a Picotope Glass Lid? *New Order* - See page 10.

Bonsai

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't suppose you have a template in some electronic format we could use to make our own?

The problem is that the picotope is larger than a standard 8.5 x 11 piece of paper.

The problem is that the picotope is larger than a standard 8.5 x 11 piece of paper.

That's OK - I was actually thinking of getting a piece laser cut. There are a bunch of places that will do one-off custom laser cut acrylic.

are these for sale again? my cats like to play in the water. lol

do you ship this lid to canada? how much is for shipping cost?

• 5 weeks later...
Is this still up for sale?

Okay folks - I'm putting together a group-buy for this product ... as they are created on an individual basis by my local glass company.

Stay tuned! I plan to open this group buy in a separate thread early next week, if not later this week.

Okay folks - I'm putting together a group-buy for this product ... as they are created on an individual basis by my local glass company.

Stay tuned! I plan to open this group buy in a separate thread early next week, if not later this week.

COOL :)

Excellent. Been thinking about getting one. Going to add a sump to my picotope, so this would be really useful :)

• 2 months later...

I want a lid too but I keep my filter on the side so these probably wouldn't be good for me. A template would be really helpful so we could modify it and then go to a glass shop locally. I would be happy to pay for a template.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey bonsai...

i gotta couple questions for you..

im really interested in starting a pico. i was just curious what kinda setup your running. i think thats a jbj pico with a coralife mini, but i cant figure out what kinda flter that is...thanks

hey bonsai...

i gotta couple questions for you..

im really interested in starting a pico. i was just curious what kinda setup your running. i think thats a jbj pico with a coralife mini, but i cant figure out what kinda flter that is...thanks

I broke down my Pico a long time ago ... but the lighting was 2x18W Current USA and the filter was an AquaClear 70. :)

• 2 months later...

Bonsai, I think you have a nice product there. However, what do you think of adding a 1" x 1" square hole near the front of the lid to allow feeding without having to remove the lid? I know it would probably be difficult but would make that thing near perfect.

Archived