Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lalani's Pico Upgrade

Lalani

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ewwww. *shudder* i'm now also skeered of bamboo worms as well as chitons.

btw, how do you know that was the 'head' and not the other end? :P

dahliaheartsyou
how do you know that was the 'head' and not the other end? :P

:o

:lol:

annnnd, i'm glad to see my captioned pics finally be put to good use =D

your tank is awesome, looking through your thread makes me feel like a little kid with a pop-up picture book or something :lol:

That worm is gnarly looking. :o

Ya, ugly too!

ewwww. *shudder* i'm now also skeered of bamboo worms as well as chitons.

btw, how do you know that was the 'head' and not the other end? :P

Hehe, sorry tiny!

I'm not really sure... but that was the end that was flopping around and poking at things....... oh wait.... :unsure:

annnnd, i'm glad to see my captioned pics finally be put to good use =D

your tank is awesome, looking through your thread makes me feel like a little kid with a pop-up picture book or something :lol:

Haha, thanks chika!

I'm a picture person. :D

I was waitin for dat!

:lol:

And you knew it was comin' too dincha lani...... :D

Cool wormy Kim. :)

Lol, yup, I figured he would like the wormy. :P

tremors-worm.jpg

Omg, tremors... :scarry:

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon now......

chiton reposts.....

yur better-n-dat.

:mellow:

Turn the camera away from the cat and point it at the pico M'kay? thnkx.

Actually I love that chiton picher and I'm happy you posted it in my thread. :happy:

Can look at yur pics all day Kim, always look forward to the next batch. :)

captianshellnutt

Noob question I know, however, is a 20gal too big for say three sexys? The tank will eventually have mostly softies with some SPS, a clown pair, six line, and yellow clown goby. I would also like to have a pom pom. So given the size of tank planned livestock, is this a good home for sexies?

Noob question I know, however, is a 20gal too big for say three sexys? The tank will eventually have mostly softies with some SPS, a clown pair, six line, and yellow clown goby. I would also like to have a pom pom. So given the size of tank planned livestock, is this a good home for sexies?

I actually know of a local reefer who keeps sexies in his 100+ gallon tank, so I'd say it's safe to keep them in your 20gal with no problem. And doesn't sound like you'll stock anything that would do them any harm. Go for it. :)

Cool hydroid pic!

(what's that ric munching on?) :huh:

Thanks, and the ric was eating some flake food. :)

Hey hun,

I have a new algae blenny called 'blenny Henry'.... such a character! Have you thought about putting another fishy in yet? A little one could do really well in here I think- fun to watch :lol:

Hey chika! I thought about adding another fish, but plans have changed. Somewhere in the non-too distant future, I plan on keeping some mini carpet nems in this tank, and they are known to catch and eat even some of the fast swimming fish, so for now, it's going to remain fishless. :)

Congrats on the new blenny!

Archived