ReefCleaners.org

Lalani's Pico Upgrade

Lalani

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna! I just need to finish a few other things on my plate right now... and find a chiller. ;)

Whatcha eatin'?

:P

Nice vids too K! you so good to us. ;)

You'll just have to find out for yourself. ;)

Oh, forgot to mention. Vids were taken with a Nikon Coolpix 8700 advanced p&s camera.

Uploading vids of the 20H now, so they will be posted on that thread sometime today.

Oh, forgot to mention. Vids were taken with a Nikon Coolpix 8700 advanced p&s camera.

Uploading vids of the 20H now, so they will be posted on that thread sometime today.

:slap:

Whoa, dats alotta algae!!!! :o

You "Going Green" ?

I like the island in the center look.

Heh... Yeah, I know, it's all algaefied! :P

Hopefully the new bulbs will help cut it back... hopefully.

Thanks chika.

:slap:

Wha? I coulda used my Fuji cam. :D

clownfish1124
<_<:P

Strange how I have zero algae (besides some neat macros) in the 20H and this tank looks like a dump..

my old nanocube was a dump! just kidding :P

now it has pretty blue jack dempseys, they are only 2 inches long so don't flame me! and they are going into my 55 when i get it ready for them.

my old nanocube was a dump! just kidding :P

now it has pretty blue jack dempseys, they are only 2 inches long so don't flame me! and they are going into my 55 when i get it ready for them.

:P

reminds me of when my fiance used tap water in her fowlr and only did water changes once every 2 months or so.

Yeah, but I use the same water that goes into the 20H, it's all mixed together. And water change every week. -_-

Yeah, but I use the same water that goes into the 20H, it's all mixed together. And water change every week. -_-

buy a $500 protein skimmer, like me. it just got delivered and i'm waiting for class to get out to rush home and set it up (and make sure it wasn't stolen from my doorstep lol).

buy a $500 protein skimmer, like me. it just got delivered and i'm waiting for class to get out to rush home and set it up (and make sure it wasn't stolen from my doorstep lol).

Pfffft, skimming is for noobs.

Archived