Pod Your Reef

Lalani's Pico Upgrade

Lalani

I also had one that attached where my carpet nem is and I accidently tore off the tube trying to move it and thought it was a gonner and left it alone, but a few weeks later there it was with a brand spankin' new tube :happy:

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice sexy macro!

also, when bubble algae dies, does it become clear then shrivel up? mine has been doing that lately...

Thanks, and yeah, I think it shrivels when it dies.

Just fed the tank and took pics of some of the hitchhikers!

Finally have my own mini stars:

IMG_5634.jpg

Bristle worm and eunice worm comparison shot:

IMG_5650.jpg

Eunice, not as cool as Bob, but I still like him:

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

Bristle:

IMG_5655.jpg

Pistol:

IMG_5658.jpg

Oh and I've named the eunice worm... Eugene. :)

Hi Lalani, is either you or your camera is crazy again. Cos your pic is making me going nuts again! How can some one take such clear pic of a bristleworm?! :huh:

I've ask you before and gonna ask again :P You using a microscope rite? Better own up :P

By the way the second pic looks abit scary to me. It reminds me of an eye without the eyeball :o Just nice for halloween! :happy:

Hi Lalani, is either you or your camera is crazy again. Cos your pic is making me going nuts again! How can some one take such clear pic of a bristleworm?! :huh:

I've ask you before and gonna ask again :P You using a microscope rite? Better own up :P

By the way the second pic looks abit scary to me. It reminds me of an eye without the eyeball :o Just nice for halloween! :happy:

Lol, thanks J! No microscope :P

<3 Eugene...

:wub:

Your pics are 10x better than mine!!! Haha, I'm still trying to figure out how to fix my settings. I'm taking things slow though. I'm getting the hang of it. Everytime I need some inspiration I'll just check out some of your threads.

As always some great photo's

Thank you!

Your pics are 10x better than mine!!! Haha, I'm still trying to figure out how to fix my settings. I'm taking things slow though. I'm getting the hang of it. Everytime I need some inspiration I'll just check out some of your threads.

Lol, thank you. :P

Just take your time and practice practice practice!

Just take your time and practice practice practice!

It's weird. Ever since I got into reefing. I've taught myself how to go slow, not just with reefing. But with everything itself. I think I'm too chill... :huh:

i would be interested in setting up something like this, but i am not sure where to begin... can you offer some reference material that might help?

your tank is very beautiful

i would be interested in setting up something like this, but i am not sure where to begin... can you offer some reference material that might help?

your tank is very beautiful

Thank you. :)

This is really an easy tank to build. All you would need is:

10gal. aga tank

Glass or acrylic for false wall, and cutting tools

Silicone

Powerhead

Eggcrate if you want to put chaeto in the back

And that's it really.

I'll look back in the thread and find the dimensions of the false wall, but pretty much just silicone it in place once you have the hole cut for the powerhead nozzle and you're set. :)

Apparently we has a bamboo worm:

Thanks to scottyreef for the ID!

Body:

IMG_5931.jpg

IMG_5915.jpg

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

Head:

IMG_5914.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_5922.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

And dis is courtesy of Dahlia:

defaultaspx-2.jpg

From a little bit of research, it seems like it's a harmless burrower that eats diatoms and other crud in the sand. :)

Archived