Coral Vue Hydros

Lalani's Pico Upgrade

Lalani

omg... I would not have even come close to guessing that.. thanks for the learning lesson there.. I have only ever seen the very plain ones.. nothing as beautiful as those.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well there's something new...... :lol:

:(

omg... I would not have even come close to guessing that.. thanks for the learning lesson there.. I have only ever seen the very plain ones.. nothing as beautiful as those.

Thanks guys :happy:

Now I'm kinda hoping mom won't be able to keep up that tank.... that way I'll regain custody of those little buggers. Either that, or I'll set up another sexy tank here and kidnap the nems. :ninja:

Very nice nems. I am in the process of trying to find some different ones for my tank, I guess I will have to prop what I have and trade adin ;)

Those carpet nems are gorgeous!!

I almost picked up a couple sexies at the LFS yesterday, until I saw they were asking $19.99 each!

I'll have some one day.

Very nice nems. I am in the process of trying to find some different ones for my tank, I guess I will have to prop what I have and trade adin

Cool beans, I got these from Weetabix!

:happydance:omgomgomg:happydance::wub:

:wub::flower:

I almost picked up a couple sexies at the LFS yesterday, until I saw they were asking $19.99 each!

Psssh, $25 at my LFSs.... Live Aquaria has them cheaper.

that's sick! ...in a cool way. B)

purty, me likey!

Thanks, I like them too. :happy:

now fts

how much did they cost per nem? i might re vamp my 6.6 as either ric or mini nem this summer...

Meh, FTS when the algae is mostly gone......... soon I think.

Both nems plus shipping was around $60. Well worth the money!

The smaller of the two has gone MIA already........... <_<

He was attached to a piece of algae/plant. I think mom didn't keep an eye on them last night and he managed to float away.. probably somewhere in the rockwork..

Haven't brought the Stinky or Spaz here yet.. have to get those little beasts de-clawed before I let them loose on the homeowners' furniture! Going to cost $150 to de-claw each of them. -_-

I miss 'em....

Awww...that's too bad. :(

I am by no means a fan of declawing, but I was in the same boat when I was still living at home and my parents got new hardwood floors and Ozzi was running around on them like the Flintstones and couldn't get traction...huge scratches! It was either he get declawed or go outside...and outside was not an option. So I totally understand...I took him to a vet that did the laser procedure...supposed to be less painful, less bleeding/swelling, etc. He did fine...and he's a big cat.

Used to be a vet tech while I was in nursing school... :happy:

Used to be a vet tech while I was in nursing school... :happy:

That's cool :D

I am a little worried about the kitties getting used to no claws, but everybody I talk to says they do fine...

Love the mini's very pretty

:happy:

• 2 weeks later...

That in-tank overflow/return idea is exactly what I'm trying to do right now with my new tank... not being able to find acrylic sheet for it is terrible :x Such a lovely setup you've got going here!

Visited the tank today and took some pics..

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

Minis are a little brown... hopefully once they are in their new home, they'll color up again.

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

As soon as the GHA is gone, I'll be adding more corals.

ooo...purty worms :D

:D How's Bob??

Nice Lani

Is the first one Xenia or Anthelia? :huh:

Great stuff as always.

Thanks, dude. The first one is pompom xenia, though it stopped pulsing on day 2..... hopefully it starts up again. <_<

The LFS finally figured out that $35/stalk was too much and knocked it down to $5/stalk. ;)

Archived