Cultivated Reef

Lalani's Pico Upgrade

Lalani

Your photos and tank are inspiring! I just started up my little 10g nano and your thread has made me so impatient for it to finish cycling! XD Thank you for sharing, I hope you post your photos to some art sites, too. They're gorgeous!

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your photos and tank are inspiring! I just started up my little 10g nano and your thread has made me so impatient for it to finish cycling! XD Thank you for sharing, I hope you post your photos to some art sites, too. They're gorgeous!

Well thank ya! But you must have patience. ;)

probably aquatic specialties in metairie

Cool beans

Well thank ya! But you must have patience. ;)

Oh yes, patience I can have! Gives me time to better edumicate myself on what all I've gotten myself into, to boot. ;p

Oh yes, patience I can have! Gives me time to better edumicate myself on what all I've gotten myself into, to boot. ;p

Haha, welcome to the addition!

You're more than welcome to come. :happy:

Hehe, looks like fun!

I'll probably be at my ma-ma's house. She lives in town and we all dress up and scare the crap out of the trick-or-treaters.

I really like those Blue Palys.

Do you have any good macro shots of them?

Did you get them from Sealife?

I'd love to trade you for a frag of those someday.

Yay more pix! I need to practice top down shots lol...I don't think I have ever taken one :P

Those were my first attempts... gotta figure out a way to move the light at the right angle so the reflection don't show up. -_-

I really like those Blue Palys.

Do you have any good macro shots of them?

Did you get them from Sealife?

I'd love to trade you for a frag of those someday.

Hey Weets, yeah, I got those from Sealife a while back. They have changed a good bit over the time, started off light green actually!

This is what they looked like when I first got them:

IMG_6579.jpg

And here is a macro of them from about a month ago, before they started looking crappy:

IMG_2365.jpg

And as you can see from the pics, they are looking more blue now. :blink:

They are starting to look better under the new lights and as soon as they look healthy again, I'll make sure to frag you some. :)

Thank you. :)

Oh, and some bad news... looks like the green feather duster is gone.. Tube is kinda raggedy and I don't see him in there. :tears:

:D Hey Kim, my feather dropped it's crown few weeks ago, and 10 days later it had grown back a mini one! Now, it's been 4 weeks and it has grown back to it's old restored self.

If you look at the top of the duster tube, and it's kinda closed, you can more or less be sure it will grown again soon

Hope you guys are right, cuz he was a beauty... but like I said, his tube is all ragged looking, like it's falling apart, and it looks completely empty... :(

Archived