Pod Your Reef

everyone who doubted me

greeny_beany

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scooter blenny didnt die i gave it away to my marine science teacher last yr because i was moving and couldnt have a tank, now i moved agian and have a twenty gallon going. the only reason my clown died was because my arrrow crab put a hole in his head which was really sad.

burtbollinger

you didnt have to...I wont add any futher negative comments, but in the future, i would please ask that you take the advice of experts who are trying to help you more to heart than you have...and have more respect for the animals you are trying to keep....trying to prove everyone wrong is silly...that is all. goodnight.

my fiance knew what he was doing and we just tested things, i wasnt starving the fish and it was a few weeks that i had it,he wanted to make me happy i wanted a fish and down the line gave it up because i new it wasnt nice.

i was just looken at ur threads ha

hm

pics to big

Looks like success to me!!!!!!

btw, what kind of coral is that green hairy looking stuff all that has spread so beautifully over most of your live rocks? I want some :) !

much better....i like the 'scape as well. (be positive people!)

...and dont let the negativity stand in your way. its a learning process. it all depends on how willing you are to take the advice of people that already made the mistakes. above all else....consider the fact that what your housing is an animal, and should be treated as such. happy reefing.

u guys are rediculous

not us?

burtbollinger
much better....i like the 'scape as well. (be positive people!)

...and dont let the negativity stand in your way. its a learning process. it all depends on how willing you are to take the advice of people that already made the mistakes. above all else....consider the fact that what your housing is an animal, and should be treated as such. happy reefing.

+1

Archived