inTank Media Baskets

everyone who doubted me

greeny_beany

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its been alomost 5 months and everything is alive and amazing!

ill be posting pics up soon.

Sweet! I wondered what happened to you? You sure you haven't just replaced everything a few times?

Just kidding.

Hey, if I seemed like an a-hole a while back... I'm sorry.

greeny_beany

ha no im broke cant aford to replace it, but i did actually kill two hermit crabs but it was out of five. its an amazing little tank now. packed. i mite get a bigger one. hopefully this week ill have photos on here, i just have to get my boyfriend to come over and take them. and its fine if u were a ass since i had to learn.

did you kill the hermits or did they get killed by other hermits? I had two that got eaten by another hermit.

greeny_beany

ya im a female we all hold grudges to the end. but i have no idea about the hermits. i came home and the shells were on the bottom chilling.

These types of threads usually end poorly. :mellow:

Yeah, but it's NR so you have to embrace it even if it smells like rotten eggs. B)

The larger clump of zoas that are all closed are sick and need to be dipped.

1 cup tankwater

1 drop lugol's iodine

3-5 mins.

You can also use Seachem Reef Dip, and just go by instructions on the label.

I would also think about adding more flow (unless you turned the pump off for the photo's), the surface of the water looks very still. Also get that water level back up!

I would also think about adding more flow (unless you turned the pump off for the photo's), the surface of the water looks very still. Also get that water level back up!

Its a picotope... thats why the water level is low..... and thats why everybody had such a problem with this tank the first go-around....

Archived