Coral Vue Hydros

everyone who doubted me

greeny_beany

Scott Riemer
And you DONT THINK it has a better chance in my tank by itself, compared to the LFS that has 20+ in one tank?!

Makes a lot of sense...

Not when you added them 2 days after setting up your tank, no.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course, it was up a week and a half before I added it... and I only watched it cycle... hmm... I'm just a terrible person!

And you DONT THINK it has a better chance in my tank by itself, compared to the LFS that has 20+ in one tank?!

Makes a lot of sense...

Why do you think your lfs has 20+ in their tank to begin with? It's due to people like you that keep buying them, even though you know they will end up dead at some point.

Makes a lot of sense...

Find a better LFS...that is pretty bad IMO

Some things just arent gonna make it in a Nano...Just because the LFS had it for sale

doesnt mean you have to buy it...you just become part of the bad chain at that point.

But Hey Im not perfect...I learned my lession on a awesome Gorg specimen. 3 months

till departure.

Izzue

Why do you think your lfs has 20+ in their tank to begin with? It's due to people like you that keep buying them, even though you know they will end up dead at some point.

And so will you, and so will I. Your point?

And so will you, and so will I. Your point?

Yeah, but no one is taking you from your home, then selling you to any idiot that will buy you and keep you in a death chamber.

Find a better LFS...that is pretty bad IMO

Some things just arent gonna make it in a Nano...Just because the LFS had it for sale

doesnt mean you have to buy it...you just become part of the bad chain at that point.

But Hey Im not perfect...I learned my lession on a awesome Gorg specimen. 3 months

till departure.

Izzue

Thank you. I have no longer continued to support that LFS in any way, shape, or form. I didnt do my research on the scallop before purchase (I'll admit to that) however I knew it was a filter feeder and that it for sure wasnt going to survive with 20+ others in a 10 gal tank.

I'm just a terrible person!

No you're just coming to the aid of a person who posted an in-your-face thread and then backed it up with pics of stressed and sick livestock (not to mention the missing fish).

Scott Riemer
of course, it was up a week and a half before I added it... and I only watched it cycle... hmm... I'm just a terrible person!

When you lie, you get exposed. March 28, you set up tank. March 31 you had a camel shrimp and flame scallop in it. It's not real difficult to review your posting history.

I think this thread needs a good......GFY or maybe........STFU!

I know my intellect will be questioned but I couldnt resist! :lol:

When you lie, you get exposed. March 28, you set up tank. March 31 you had a camel shrimp and flame scallop in it. It's not real difficult to review your posting history.

I had it cycling before then, FYI, didnt have time to do posts nor had a final setup.

I'm not coming to the aid of anyone. I thought the tank looked good. You all must see something I dont. I'm not calling you all idiots, like you are me, so please back off.

I officially would like to say that I really dont like these forums. Too much flaming not enough advising.

that tank at the LFS was most likely daisy chained anways.

Not to mention, the LFS is not a place where they plan on keeping their inventory. The purpose of a store is to turn and burn, we are the ones that are committing to the life stock and taking responsibility to give them a better home, just like a dog kennel, they dont like being in concrete cages, but they arent supposed to be there for long.

el fabuloso
So you admit to those implied accusations?

This thread is beginning to sound like the Nuremberg Trials. :lol:

I had it cycling before then, FYI, didnt have time to do posts nor had a final setup.

I'm not coming to the aid of anyone. I thought the tank looked good. You all must see something I dont. I'm not calling you all idiots, like you are me, so please back off.

I officially would like to say that I really dont like these forums. Too much flaming not enough advising.

good ole 1.5-2 week cycle

Too much flaming not enough advising.

Only in threads like this one, IME.

The OP wanted to stir it up and they did a good job with those pics.

I heart this thread. Does she think those corals actually look happy? lawl.

Who knows, she has stopped responding.

Scott Riemer

I didn't call you an idiot. Although, it appears you are making some unwise choices relating to your own pico.

You said,

I have noticed a lot of people being overly negative towards the pico. What is wrong if her water is perfect and everything is living just fine? Why rip on her?

Basically questioning more experienced members who were letting the OP know that they still had reason to "doubt". Of course we're going to call your experience into question. That's how people get real help, not telling them "everything is great" when it isn't.

allenspidey
I didn't call you an idiot. Although, it appears you are making some unwise choices relating to your own pico.

Basically questioning more experienced members who were letting the OP know that they still had reason to "doubt". Of course we're going to call your experience into question. That's how people get real help, not telling them "everything is great" when it isn't.

Exactly.

If people come here for advice then they will find it. When I started, I had tons of questions like any other reefer. What you do with said advice is how you are judged on here. Asking for it and then basically giving the finger to everybody isn't the best way to go about things. This hobby isn't an exact science but there are still rules that should be followed.

This hobby isn't an exact science but there are established methods and protocols that work for almost everybody.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Archived