everyone who doubted me

greeny_beany

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scott Riemer

To quote Mr. A quoting on a completely unrelated topic:

"do you hear that? that's the sound of inevitability!"

Well... I had a perc in a 5.5g for almost a year.

Of course a 5.5g is 45% larger than we we're talking about in this thread and I moved it to a 20L as was always the plan. :rolleyes:

I just dont get it......I know people are short on funds but dam! A bigger tank that would be perfect size just isnt that expensive. I have seen 12g nanos slightly used for around $100 so why cram a fish and a anemone into this tank? I have a 3g tank and I wont even get a clown goby for it...its like putting you in a closet and saying hey look shes still alive after five months! :rant:

I may be wrong, wink wink, but aren't zoas supposed to be open.

Oh, and Mr. Fosi, you might have had a clown in a 5.5 gal but you probably didn't have an anemone in their too with PC lighting.

Edit: I can't spell today

I think the tank looks great, and am jealous. I have noticed a lot of people being overly negative towards the pico. What is wrong if her water is perfect and everything is living just fine? Why rip on her?

Also, I would love to find a slightly used nano cube or aquapod for $100. Havent seen one of those EVER.

Gorgeous tank, dear.

... you probably didn't have an anemone in their too with PC lighting.

You're 100% Kee-rect there!

On that note, this thread needs a mascot:

scooter.blenny.jpg

I think the tank looks great, and am jealous. I have noticed a lot of people being overly negative towards the pico. What is wrong if her water is perfect and everything is living just fine? Why rip on her?

Also, I would love to find a slightly used nano cube or aquapod for $100. Havent seen one of those EVER.

Gorgeous tank, dear.

Seriously? 3g-->any fish or anemone=FAIL!

Gorgeous tank, dear.

Thats the Problem DEAR...it dont look so hot...

Study the corals and you can see stress in everyone of them.

Same for the nem...just a matter of time

Izzue

el fabuloso
Thats the Problem DEAR...it dont look so hot...

Study the corals and you can see stress in everyone of them.

Same for the nem...just a matter of time

Izzue

+1. Also you missed the thread that preceded this. I'm still missing brain cells from following that thread.

You should read her other threads on this tank.... There was a 'mix up' when 'her boyfriend' logged in under her name and started posting on 'accident'.... or the other way around, not sure. :lol:

Scott Riemer

Gorgeous tank, dear.

This coming from someone with a flame scallop in a Pico and when suggested it be returned says:

Mine seems to be doing well. I took the shrimp back though.

If he dies, oh well, he was only 10 bucks and I'm sure the store I got him from, he was going to die anyway. They had about 20 of them in one tank. I'll see how he does and hope for the best. He hasnt moved much so he much like where he is at in my tank.

This coming from someone with a flame scallop in a Pico and when suggested it be returned says:

And you DONT THINK it has a better chance in my tank by itself, compared to the LFS that has 20+ in one tank?!

Makes a lot of sense...

I don't think Scott was addressing its "chances", he was addressing your cavalier attitude and your apparent naivete regarding the animals needs.

NotGumbelWV

Is there some way I can un-see this mascot? omgomgomg:lol:

You're 100% Kee-rect there!

On that note, this thread needs a mascot:

scooter.blenny.jpg

I don't think Scott was addressing its "chances", he was addressing your cavalier attitude and your apparent naivete regarding the animals needs.

oh, because that ALL shows through in clear text that doesn't show emotion. (SARCASM) <--- clear enough?

Archived