Coral Vue Hydros

everyone who doubted me

greeny_beany

for some unknown reason to me, i just read this entire thread through as well. It really is a shame when people think that they have done enough research and completely close themselves off to all new knowledge because its not what they want to hear or would require more work or money.

On a higher note, that translation a few pages back was epic, my roommate though i was dying i was laughing so hard. This should be sticky'd for all the newbies to read through on exactly what not to do. There are dozens of people on this forum that make it a spectacular place, you want that wealth on your side...not pointing out your every flaw and mistake.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure here goes.....

so ya one o' u pimpz iz right ah be getting uh smoke out o' angering u pimpz. so id like ta inform all o' ya muh ma f*ckin scooter blenny iz at muh ma f*ckin teachers aqua culture class cuz he needed sw animals an' ah got tiered o' buying it live shrimp. an' yeea muh ma f*ckin tweny g iz getting set up wiff 130w lights ah just ganked. da an iz getting moved in dere cuz muh ma f*ckin 3g iz just way ta packed. im going ta use it wuz uh small tank ta gots corals till dere big enough ta move. so calm ur asses down brothas 'bfoe dey git ta flared on talken shiz on uh thread ta an 18 yr old cuz ya gots nuttin' bettah ta do. ta me its funny. Don't make me come ovah there #####...

*translation*

LOL!

This tank/thread=FAIL!

scooter blenny didnt die i gave it away to my marine science teacher last yr because i was moving and couldnt have a tank, now i moved agian and have a twenty gallon going. the only reason my clown died was because my arrrow crab put a hole in his head which was really sad.

Lie. It died then the arrow crab popped a cap in it's head.

Wow. Just wow.

So much fail up in here. I just read this whole thing and laughed.

Then I got sad because of what this person is doing to animals she clearly knows nothing about.

Good work, read a book next time, better yet: find a new hobby. May I suggest stamp collecting?

IMG_0415.jpg

Okay, she posted these "new" pictures on april 7th, 2008.

scooter blenny didnt die i gave it away to my marine science teacher last yr because i was moving and couldnt have a tank, now i moved agian and have a twenty gallon going. the only reason my clown died was because my arrrow crab put a hole in his head which was really sad.

Then, on December 12th she says she "gave her blenny away last year to her teacher.

Granted it's 8 months, but that's not exactly a "year".

Archived