SaltCritters.com

Day Job

scottyreef

• 2 months later...

i'm a student at georgia state for medical anthropology, and currently work part-time at my LFS, but before that i was a fromager, aka cheesemonger. did that for over three years, sales and ordering. it was the most delicious career choice ever!

after graduate school, hoping to work for the CDC.

I work for a moving company. Have been for the last couple years but will likely go back to workin coffee shops this fall while I go to school for welding. Once I'm done with welding I'll be going to school for forestry.

what welding you do? mig or tig?

I work for a moving company. Have been for the last couple years but will likely go back to workin coffee shops this fall while I go to school for welding. Once I'm done with welding I'll be going to school for forestry.

what welding you do? mig or tig?

I do some HVAC work in the winter for my brothers company. Love going out and sanding down a flame sensing rod and getting paid 125 dollars.LOL

Cool I do more install rather than service. but it pays real well here in cali none the less!!

i work for a commercial refrigeration company. it pays the bills and i get to travel place. i like it

I get to do some refrigeration. I really enjoy it. wish I could do more. my job mainly consists of basic hvac, basic ac install, sheet metal, and duct installation

Well as alot of you guys already know I own Aquatic Acrylic Works. The name is self explaniatory. I also own Picketts Lawn Service & Landscaping. As crazy as it sounds I am looking to open up a new company. I am very interested in starting a company that leases complete marine and fresh water aquarium setups to residential and commercial clients. The contract will only require the customers to fill out a sheet explaining what type of fish, coral, plants that they want. Then sign on the line and write the check. The rest will be up to me.

I guess one can say that I love working for myself. I have a BA degree from Purdue in Organizational Leadership and Supervision. I guess if the right opportunity presented itself I would consider selling out and going that route. Never know.

I hope your voting Rand Paul in Kentucky? How did you start your business? I too have a business idea, but not sure how to get started considering i don't have the capital. The market i live in is just dying for this my niche idea, but i don't have the capital. Any ideas for a fellow who doesn't like working at a bank anymore? :)