Coral Vue Hydros

Day Job

scottyreef

Qld Reefer

Some Really interesting day jobs there. well in Sunny Queensland Australia I am a high performance swim coach. Dealing with teenagers and youing adults swimming at a national and international level. Also own and oversee a swim school turning out 1000 students a week.

obviously I have some obession with water :o

i'm an industrial drafter, i get to figure out how our competition engineers compressor equipment for chemical plants and improve on their failed products. lots of small tedious numbers, 3d stress testing, product protoyping, yeah thats how i roll. lol its not fantastic money now, but i plan on starting my own engineering/design firm in the future.

Youth Enrichment program leader for the hayward unified school district... stop sending your kids to these programs because then I have to deal with them! This JOB sucks and I cant wait until I start my actual career in a couple of years... In the mean time I am ALWAYS looking for better jobs out here in the bay area, but its so dang hard to find a decent job out here at this moment, especially when your young and dont have the experience a 30+ yr old person would have lol!

Meengineer0128

Mechanical Engineer. Right now I am designing the mechanical system for a new hospital in Chicago. I typically deal more with Power plants, Oil Refining, and yes, public aquariums.

Trogdor447

I was an IT Manager / Network admin /EU Repairs (basically a computer b!t##) for a car dealership group, moved out when they were slimming down to doing Call center work that paid more money... Then my job got shipped over to manilla in the philipines..

I am currently unemployed and in school, first semester is over 2 more to go for an assosiates..

systemtool

I'm a toxicology research assistant at a university. We are studying the effects of dispersed crude oil to freshwater and marine fish (rainbow trout, atlantic and pacific herring). We are also studying the decline of the American Eel in the Great Lakes and St Lawrence River by testing their sensitivity to pollutants as a stressor. I maintain an aquatic facility with about 400-500 rainbow trout and a breeding culture of Japanese Medaka (they're ugly little fish...lol). Its a sweet job, but the pay could be better.

Tower Crane Operator...in training.

Right now I run around all day rigging loads, greasing the crane and sometimes walking out to the tip of the boom and enjoying the view. Going to ask my boss to transfer me to erection, maintenance and dismantling division of my company.

But for now it's all about counting down from 3000 hours so I do my test and get my license.

Trogdor447
About to get on a job with my dad doing pipeline. I'll be making $1500 a week. Not bad for a 17 year old

Take it from anyone whose got age on you... SAVE YOUR MONEY!! You may be cool up front and get some off this.. but if you bank it and buy things with cash later in life... your going to be much more appreciative and you'll enjoy the fact you dont have thousands in credit hell

I work at a small ISP as a Network Engineer for various infrastructures. Being a small company I have to do many different things. Soon to be unemployed and moving to Gainesville , FL so if anyone knows of an employment opportunity send me a pm :D