inTank Media Baskets

Lalani's 20H

Lalani

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where in LA are you from?

Im from Colorado but half my family lives in New Orleans. B)

Nice goby! I love gobies so much.. thats all I seem to buy.. my roomie makes fun of me and tells me to get a real fish like a wrasse.. :huh:

Nice Lani! they call em' barber pole gobies around here

Ya, I've heard that name too.

Im from Colorado but half my family lives in New Orleans. B)

Nice goby! I love gobies so much.. thats all I seem to buy.. my roomie makes fun of me and tells me to get a real fish like a wrasse.. :huh:

Ah, so you're only made of half of the good stuff. :P

And I am partial to gobies too. A ton of small gobies is so much more interesting, to me, than a few bigger fish.. especially tangs, bleh.

Ive had real New Orleans gumbo tho so that should at least count for something. Even if I am a half breed. :lol:

Completely agree on the gobies. I had a Sailfin tang for a year but thats all I ever felt like buying.

Going to pick up a Yasha goby this weekend hopefully! Gobies FTW!

Kim, do you have a tiger pistol shrimp with that goby? Probably not since your sand looks flat. I call mine Buster the Bulldozer (ahhh, not really, that'd be so gay)

Kim, do you have a tiger pistol shrimp with that goby? Probably not since your sand looks flat. I call mine Buster the Bulldozer (ahhh, not really, that'd be so gay)

Nah, I don't have a pistol for the goby yet. There is a hitch hiking pistol in the rocks somewhere... I can hear him.. But later on, once everything is in the 40br and I finally leave it alone, I'll probably get a pistol for him. :)

Cool fish! You make sure those zoas are in the background in every shot dont ya? <_<

So, about that hitch hiker SPS?

Lol! Those are actually the little blue zoas I got from dtfleming. I'm not sure where he got them from, but they look just like the sealifes, just smaller. I actually have some of the sealife blues floating around the frag tank.. haven't even gotten around to gluing them down yet..

And the SPS is looking pretty good. I still haven't gotten around to cutting the rock to separate it from the palys, but I will in due time. The color seems to be improving. :)

I actually have some of the sealife blues floating around the frag tank.. haven't even gotten around to gluing them down yet..

You should float them right into a bag and send it to Daytona Beach FL. I'll send you something kewl back! :P

dahliaheartsyou
IMG_2167.jpg

i love him!

i iz jealous...

oh and I went to the zoo and tried to take some pics for you of a sexy shrimp tank...they arent that awesome because the damn tank was round and pinkish lit...but i tried...=]

Lol, wouldn't it be easier/cheaper to order them from Ken since he's right there? :P

From your tank they have sentimental value! :lol:

The goby is sweet. :happy:

:happy:

i love him!

i iz jealous...

oh and I went to the zoo and tried to take some pics for you of a sexy shrimp tank...they arent that awesome because the damn tank was round and pinkish lit...but i tried...=]

Hehe, thanks, I left a comment on your thread!

From your tank they have sentimental value! :lol:

Aww, well let me glue the little suckers down and I'll let you know when they're ready. I think it's only like 3 polyps right now. :)

:wub: I LUB YOUR NEW GOBY! What's his name gonna be? Huh? Huh? Huh? :P

Your pics are amazzzzzing as usual. Thanks so much for posting a treat for us! I need a new camera...but I am poor, haha...new camera...or more coralzzz??? Hmmm...

Archived