ReefCleaners.org

Lalani's 20H

Lalani

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still trying to figure out how you got a pic of the underside of your ycb?

He likes to sit on the glass like that. :happy:

What's all this peanut buttah jelly time talk...

Kray keeps telling me that peanut butter on fried chicken tastes good...... I have some popeyes in my fridge right now so I might actually try it tonight... just so he'll stop telling me to try it.

Hands on lessons???!!? :o

;)

:lol: ....Maria said va jay jay... :happy:

Hehe, you always make be laugh, Richie. :D

Lalani, your pics are so sick! It just keeps getting better! :happy: How can I take pics half as nice as yours -_-

Always amaze by your pics really! :huh:

Thanks, J, and don't be silly.. your pics are great as well!

Finally took that trip to the LFS to spend my giftcard monies. :)

Bought three rocks... one with these purdy palys + hitcher, one with zoas + hitcher, and one with pompom xenia + awesome hitcher.

Palys:

w/ flash:

IMG_1300.jpg

w/o flash:

IMG_1312.jpg

Hitcher on paly rock:

w/flash:

IMG_1301.jpg

w/o flash:

IMG_1303.jpg

The other zoas are in the frag tank, still not opened up all the way, but here's one of it's hitchers...... what is it??:

IMG_1284.jpg

Rock with pompom xenia went into mom's sexy shrimp tank, and it's hitcher will be going into the 5.5gal pico. :happy:

w/o flash:

IMG_1312.jpg

I have the same ones. They grow crazy fast and are impossible to kill. They survived being injected with sodium hydroxide! :wacko: (They were invading my dendros turf.)

Is the unknown hitchhiker a hard cased worm or sponge species, not sure...hmm Got something similar in my tank about 1/8 inch long andf they had reproduced appearing randomly in the tank. But not sure if I have what you do. Either way your tank shots are great! Wish i had a new digital SLR. Still got my old 35mm from the late 80's early 90s i think (was a gift). What camera are you using?

HI LALANI!!! Is the hitchhicker SPS? Looks like my Setosa!!!!

Hey Christel! Where you been??

Yeah, it looks like SPS. It was sitting in the store's softy tank, and despite the MH lighting, even the palys were stretching for light, so the SPS may color up under my lighting, I hope. :)

Nice pics and corals.

Tunicate hitchhiker?

I dunno.. it's really strange.

I'll try to get better pics of everything.

I have the same ones. They grow crazy fast and are impossible to kill. They survived being injected with sodium hydroxide! :wacko: (They were invading my dendros turf.)

:o Wow, I'll keep that in mind!

Is the unknown hitchhiker a hard cased worm or sponge species, not sure...hmm Got something similar in my tank about 1/8 inch long andf they had reproduced appearing randomly in the tank. But not sure if I have what you do. Either way your tank shots are great! Wish i had a new digital SLR. Still got my old 35mm from the late 80's early 90s i think (was a gift). What camera are you using?

This thing is around 1inch tall and there are a few smaller ones on the rock.

Thanks! It's a Canon Digital Rebel XT w/Canon 100mm f2.8 macro.

Kim uses a Canon Rebel XTi.

XT :(

Back to school and a bunch of new tank accouts at work! It looks like a Monti to me. whether red cap or setosa. I know setosa is "rare", but it looks just like mine, maybe you got luck!!!!

Want some corals?

Back to school and a bunch of new tank accouts at work! It looks like a Monti to me. whether red cap or setosa. I know setosa is "rare", but it looks just like mine, maybe you got luck!!!!

Want some corals?

Ah, that'd be cool if it was rare.. all the rest of my corals are cheapo po' folks stuff. :D

Good to see you found some free time to make a visit to NR, hehe.

My bad. Time to upgrade....

to Nikon. :o

:angry:

hey, since when you got a frag rack!? nice!

and what's that thing between the zoas pics? looks like a face.

I have a frag tank now. Linked in my sig. :D

And if SDT knows her stuff, that thing may be a montipora setosa!

That looks so much like setosa its ridiculus!

omgomgomg

Thanks Gerber. :)

Archived