Lalani's 20H

Lalani

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou

hey, i lub your tank!!!!

and um....your pics are my fav....

the porcelain crab ones are so cute, now I HAVE to get one....thanks haha.

IMG_1131.jpg

OMG :o geez i didn't think they allowed that stuff here...lolz.

Lolz, thanks, Dah. :P

Jake asked for a new FTS, so here it is.. not much different from the last one. There is too much red and green in the middle, so I'll probably move a few things around.. plus I need to try to fit that new zoa rock in there somewhere........ Need bigger tank......

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

Edit: Also ordered a red banded hi fin goby for this tank.

Ohh, Lani granted my desires and sent me some of those kool (let's see, uhh) blue, red and yellow zoanthids. I cut it in half to "hedge my bets", put one in the jetties nano and one for proping, in my major ghetto frag system. Here's a shot of it using my upside down periscope

Lalanizoanthids.jpg

It's Christmas in lalani's tank! What's up with the frogspawn?

The hammer? I explained that earlier... but, it was taken from mom's tank because it wasn't doing well under the PCs.

Ohh, Lani granted my desires and sent me some of those kool (let's see, uhh) blue, red and yellow zoanthids. I cut it in half to "hedge my bets", put one in the jetties nano and one for proping, in my major ghetto frag system. Here's a shot of it using my upside down periscope

:wub: So glad they arrived safetly! Those look good, for sure. I guess we'll have to put a name to them, eh? Lani's Reds? I dunno.. :P

I did a little work on the tank today........

IMG_1609.jpg

ummmmm, looks the same

Look again, jerk. -_-

the wank looks wonderful Lalani :wub:

Tanks!

:o ...... I think I'll just wait for mine to spit... :(

That is one FAT YCG! :wub:

I might name him Chunky. :wub:

Edit: Oh, got a call from LiveAquaria today.... shipping has been suspended until the weather clears up..... somewhere. <_<

:o ...... I think I'll just wait for mine to spit... :(

Fair enough. Its just one of the few times I've found a "rare" coral at a reasonable price on DD.

real fing nice i did was make a comment and you bite my head off for no reason.

Lolz, chill dude. :P

Fair enough. Its just one of the few times I've found a "rare" coral at a reasonable price on DD.

Oh, I wish I could buy them, but I've spent way too much money lately and have bills coming in soon. :scarry:

It's a little difficult to get shots of it because of it's placement on the rock... I'm going to have to take a dremel to it to separate that portion of the rock. It's looking good though. The polyps(???) were deep red for a little while yesterday.:)

PICS???!!!! B)

P.S.- I had a snow day today!!! Took a vacation day from work and used today to do my water change and cleaning! Yay for ice in MARYLAND! :P

Archived