inTank Media Baskets

Lalani's 20H

Lalani

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW this is a great looking tank!!

there's a tank here? where?

Hey Lani, I killed the zoos you sent me. I completely forgot about them and they sat at the post office for a couple of days. I guess I got side tracked by my daughters birth, my priorities get out of whack sometimes, lol. anyway, they smelled pretty ripe when I opened up the bag, but they didn't quite look dead. I went ahead and put them in the tank, but I completely forgot about them again until about 5 minutes ago. There is no trace of them anywhere in my tank so I'm assuming they're toast. They were packed pretty damn good, and the frag was nice and big, thank you! Too bad I had to go and kill them, they would've been a great addition to the tank.

Wow Lalani, you photo taking skills are crazy! Think can almost see that banded goby organs! Lol! Nice goby and nice pics of cos! :happy:

I wonder if the banded and yasha can get along together? :huh:

By the way Lalani, do you have any ideas why my 5 sexies that use to stay together choose to go separate ways recently? All 5 are still fine and healthy but they dun really group together. :huh:

Asking you cos you are the sexy expert. Lol! :P

J - Hehe, thanks. I'm pretty sure a banded and yasha would get along, but don't quote me on it. :P

Sexies will venture off on their own if they feel comfortable, so it's a good sign actually. They huddle together when afraid, so you have provided them with a good home. :)

Thanks everybody!

So what's the plan with the 40? Are you gonna take everything from this tank and put into it...or just do ANOTHER tank? Tee hee...I can't wait to see pics! :D

Weets - omgomgomg YAY!!!

Don't freak out if they look a little green when you get them. Every time I've had sexies shipped to me, they arrive looking green, for whatever reason, but still healthy. :)

J - No problemo. :D

Alicia - As of right now, I will most likely set up the 40br with new rocks and let it cycle, then transfer everything from the 20H into it. No way am I keeping the 20H going too. :P

Alicia - As of right now, I will most likely set up the 40br with new rocks and let it cycle, then transfer everything from the 20H into it. No way am I keeping the 20H going too. :P

Hahaha...I think I've heard that before. Anyway, I just can't wait for pics! Any plans for fish additions to that tank?

I have 2 high fins in separate tanks, they both lost the top of their fin. Guess they low fins now. :huh:

One is in a 20H with a Yashia, they get along ok but occasionally will open their mouths wide and intimidate each other. The Yashia usually wins the show down. You should get a shrimp for each though.

Lani come to my house and take tank pictures!!!!!!

Hahaha...I think I've heard that before. Anyway, I just can't wait for pics! Any plans for fish additions to that tank?

Possibly a mandarin goby, lol. -_-

you make pretty out of a camera

lol

I have 2 high fins in separate tanks, they both lost the top of their fin. Guess they low fins now. :huh:

One is in a 20H with a Yashia, they get along ok but occasionally will open their mouths wide and intimidate each other. The Yashia usually wins the show down. You should get a shrimp for each though.

Lani come to my house and take tank pictures!!!!!!

Haha, pay for the plane ticket and I will. :P

And clownfish1124, I have you on ignore (first person ever for me to ignore) so please stop posting on my threads. Thanks.

Archived