SaltCritters.com

Lalani's 20H

Lalani

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, thanks Alicia and Brett, but I'm going to have to agree with Krayfish here. :lol:

Besides, there are many tanks I would rather see as totm instead of mine.

Well, I still need to build the stand.... I have the wood for it, but there are some changes going on within the family right now and building a stand is kind of low on the list of priorities. I'm also waiting for my light fixture to be shipped.... but the seller is kind of... shall we say, 'slow'. :P

Where better to waste my 10,000th post than my own thread?

The upgrade to the 40br tank is coming soon. Should have the stand built this weekend, and the light fixture will be shipped out soon. I also got a lead on a cheap, slightly used Vortech MP20 yesterday, made the deal today, and it might be shipped out before the end of the week. :happydance:

So..... soon!

Lalani,

Sorry to keep bugging you. It's just that you have such a beautiful tank and I'm interested in how you're doing it. I have another question:

You mentioned that you have a 4x24 T5 fixture over your 20H. What bulbs do you have in there? Or what bulbs did you have before you got the new fixture? Just wondering what you have for brand and spectrum. Thanks! (I'm still having trouble with my tank and now I'm wondering if it's my lighting).

Hey, I have a Sundial over it right now and the bulbs are the stock Current bulbs 3x 460nm actinics and 1x 10K. It was originally 2 actinics and 2 whites, but I switched one 10K out for a 3rd 460nm.

I didn't know it was dead... :tears:

It was never dead in my hart! :D I was at work and noticed there had'nt been a post in a while and then BAM! its back at number one!

hey Lalani, do you think i might be lucky enough to get on the list for some of your zoas?

hey Lalani, do you think i might be lucky enough to get on the list for some of your zoas?

If I ever figure out a cure for red valonia algae, sure!

Archived