Pod Your Reef

Lalani's 20H

Lalani

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beeeeeeeeautifffful! :flower: Thanks for posting!

Eh...I was kinda happy to have a snow day, good day to rest! Tomorrow I am getting my shipment from LA! I got a cleaner shrimp, some Turbos (to get workin' on the rest of the GHA), a few Nass., and some really cool/different hermits...they have a nice selection! Got a few electric blues, halloween, scarlets and dwarf yellow tips. Looking forward to adding the little critters tomorrow night! :D I think they will definitely help with the algae and will be good in the long run anyway because I tend to want to over feed to make sure I don't have any hungry bellies...

I need a better camera!

Hehe, cool beans. I just got in a package from LA today.. red banded hi fin goby for this tank (which has been in hiding {hopefully} since I put it in there) and a firefish for mom's tank. Ordered five sexy shrimp at the same time, but they became unavailable and will ship out later.

Don't you need cities for anything on rock?

Wha? :huh:

Mmmmm I need some sea life inc blues again!

:D

Looking great lalani keep up the great work

Thank you.

I recall reading that shipping livestock to Canada was a pita and "paper work" heavy IIRC. Then again, isn't shipping anything internationally??? But I would really like to know if this is the case.

Is this actually a reef related tack this thread is taking?? :o What have we done Lani??

:lol:

Hehe, Richie, yeah can you believe we're talking about tanks? :P

Hi-fin goby finally made an appearance... last night after the lights went out, ugh. But at least I now know he is in fact still alive!

Would it be a little crazy if I'm making an equipment list for a 40br tank? :o

I heard the word gumbo and followed the smell and ended up here. I miss my family in Louisiana... :(

Nice tank!

+1 on the 40 breeder allso

Archived