ReefCleaners.org

Monk's 20L

Monkfish

noobofreefs

I would really love the shrimp but seeing how my tank is still cycling and I'm 3rd in line I don't think I could have it...if everyone else falls through I'm planning on getting a couple so be sure to inform me...

Your tank is beautiful! I love the weetie package, wish I could have entered for those things! My LFS has tons of variety in clowns so I see naked clowns, and basically every type of clown you can think of, whenever I go there. I think naked clowns are one of the coolest! (They do get more expensive though) The zoas look great and all the other corals.

Go with Seedem on the ledge so you can put corals there and still have the space.

What other corals are you going to add?

NOR

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Naked Clown Monk. I was considering the same clown combo you have now for my tank. But I haven't seen any of the nakeds in any of my area LFS's. Looking good!

I love the naked clown! First time I've seen one--I don't pay much attention to the fish when I go to an lfs..

--Diane

Very Cool!

I've always thought jawfish were cool, but wasn't sure if I could adequately take care of one.

That, and I always end up spending all of my $$ on corals instead of fish!

What a fun vid! I absolutely loved it! I can't believe the size of some of those particles he was bringing up--or some of those mouthfuls of sand. He seems to take the odd Nassarius dropping in in stride, and he even came up for a bow just in time! You have a tank full of super photo subjects!

--Diane

Couple shots of my harley macin' out after his dinner. And a shot of the stars that started popping up in my tank which I think the shrimp ate as I havnt seen em in a few days.

hq1.jpg

hq2.jpg

Asterina?

star2.jpg

Thanks Christel and everyone else who posted:) And noobo Ive got the harley still shes seperated from the other couple so let me know if you cover the shipping its yours for free.

Id like to get a coral for the clowns if they will have it which route you think I should go guys? Im thinking hammer or frogspawn

SeeDemTails

I cant keep LPS in my tank because my clowns destroy them, they are just too big and rough. They started messing up my wellsophylia brain really bad and I had to remove it.

land_lubber

It looks like your Ric is splitting and that there is 1 Aptasia in the middle of your Zoos with is irritating them.

The pics are too blurry to tell, but yeah, it looks like something is in the middle of those zoas and is possibly stinging them.

Monk,

Thank tank really looks fantastic. Mine is still progressing so slowly.. really havent added much in a while, although the Zoa's that i got from Weetie are doing well and the mushroom rock i added is thriving. My frogspawn also probably doubled in size.

I cant get over the great color especially the coralline.

Really looks great man....

Mercuryne

Im gonna take it easy for a couple weeks and let things cathc up as well Merc. This morning my Harlequin must have spawned because the fish are on a feeding frenzy and there tons of little things floating around.

I tried to get a pic of the female with eggs but it was near impossible this is the best I have

Further up under the flaps of the abdomen there is a bigger mass you can kind of see a little shadow of some on the lower.

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

hey monk!

glad to see your harlequins are doing well. my male is dead :( i think my mystery wrasse mortally injured it when the female was spawning :(

Archived