Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nanoty's 40 breeder.......

nanoty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet bro, those shrooms and ric rocks are nice.

Thanks Gerber.

OMG, there are actually corals in your tank now!!! omgomgomg

Heh, looks like some nice stuff, bud.

Thanks smartass :lol:

your breeders lookin saaaweeeet!!! love those shrooms!! good work!!

Thanks a lot.

Lookn good TY!

Thanks Christel, unfortuntely the caps never did turn around. They bleached and ended up dying. Not sure what happened but I really wanted them to make it.

Dang! <_< Tell me when you want some more and its yours, plus I got some other cool stuff for ya, blue polyp digi, gree digi, roab digi, green cap, ATL blue polyp cap, idaho grape, hulk monti, ect....if you want it!

Dang! <_< Tell me when you want some more and its yours, plus I got some other cool stuff for ya, blue polyp digi, gree digi, roab digi, green cap, ATL blue polyp cap, idaho grape, hulk monti, ect....if you want it!

Thanks a lot. Going to let some stuff settle and I might be sending you a pm later on.

Looks good. Old tang still kickin.

Thanks , I luvs my tang. He's rockin and eats from my hand now.

nice shots again!! cute lil one!!

Thanks, and thanks.

Lookin' good bro!! Still needs a little SPS, IMO. Let me know when you decide to grow a pair and I'll hook you up.

j/k man!! but seriously, I'll hook you up with some frags if you want.

Lookin' good bro!! Still needs a little SPS, IMO. Let me know when you decide to grow a pair and I'll hook you up.

j/k man!! but seriously, I'll hook you up with some frags if you want.

Soon man, soon.

Those look like Yumas to me, even better!

IDK, they were labeled as rics but what do I know? Lol. Think I paid less than $50 for them and counted around 18. Good deal?

wow.gif

and i tink i haz dose buttons too....

but its looking good, i love your ywg...i want one...

Thanks Dahlia. The YWG and tiger pistol are inseparable.

If they are iridescent with green mouths, we sell those for $35 a polyp, great deal, not to mention you got the rock. They grow much faster than rics do IME.

looks good Ty. wheres the clown pics?

Just so everyone knows what Qwank is talking about, I bought a pair ORA black misbar clowns from my LFS yesterday but was unable to get them home so they are spending a few extra days there. I hope to pick them up Saturday.

Archived