Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nanoty's 40 breeder.......

nanoty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow thats some good growth. i had a ton of growth like that on my GSP but eventually my mushrooms grew over them and killed them <_<

Damn shrooms.

how u like the tunze nanot? better than korilias?? whats ur flow setup?

I only have experience with the K nano but I think the Tunzes are smaller than the comparable Koralias. Tunze has a reputation for having the best customer service as well.

Right now I am running 2 of the 6025s, one is modded for more flow, the other is not. I am also running a mag7 for a return pump through a 3/4" SCWD at about 4' of head.

Well since I hate when my thread gets buried I thought I would post up a couple of pics my wife shot the other day. The reflection shots would have been much cooler if the kid hadn't just put his hands all over the glass.

Anyways, here.

IMG_7472.jpg

IMG_7469.jpg

IMG_7476.jpg

IMG_7494.jpg

IMG_7493.jpg

IMG_7496.jpg

Cool man the tank looks good, Im surprised ur letting ur baby do pull ups on the tank lol

He kind of gets to do whatever he wants. I have to clean my glass a lot.

holy crap! you got the duct tape off!!! :D sweet pics! i tink da reflec shot is awesome!

Not without lots of pain. Thanks too.

Just duct tape some microfiber cloth to the little guy's hands and let him have at it. :P

Great pics!

Good idea and thanks, my wife took the last pics. One of these days I'll get her a real camera to use.

Cruising the photobucket account looking for before and after shots.

7-24-08 with the PCs

IMG_5457.jpg

2-1-09 with 2x 150w MH

IMG_7426.jpg

theres always ways to go and if we think were maxed out we start a new tank

My wife stops me every day from starting new tanks.

needs more fish. maybe I'll go ahead and frag my tang after all.

needs more corals, seriously. I'll help out in that department.

Do it.

Since my thread is boring I TRIED to take some decent pics of my clowns......it didn't work. The last pic I caught one of the clowns shaking in some sort of odd behavior. Not sure what it means but I've seen them scrapping a little but they always stay together. They are both very large and equal in size so I don't know if there is any chance of them pairing but I can hope.

IMG_7509.jpg

IMG_7511.jpg

IMG_7517.jpg

Archived