Coral Vue Hydros

Nanoty's 40 breeder.......

nanoty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like ric rock.

That is one huge snail on the back wall :o wait is that another one to the right.

Thanks, those are my super turbos. I actually have 4 and those are the only cleanup crew I have besides the tang. No algae in there, lol.

Finally got my black misbars today. They settled in and immediately my perc swam over and started hanging with them. Not sure how long it will last but he is going back to the LFS if he starts getting his ass handed to him. Sorry the pics bring the suck, best I can do. Oh and the tang likes to try and get in all the shots too.

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7446.jpg

IMG_7447.jpg

IMG_7448.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

IMG_7450.jpg

IMG_7451.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

IMG_7464.jpg

Dayum! nice clowns

I have nevah seen misbar blacks before..and now I have B)

Thanks, I was trying to find someone who had them in stock online to order but couldn't. Everyone wanted $50+ each plus shipping. My LFS sold them to me for $39 each so I jumped on it. They will look better when I find a blue carpet nem.

nice

post #1111 came at 11:11! wierd

It's wierd that you noticed. Plus its only 10:20 here in Texas.

Thanks man. They are pretty big but I am really hoping they pair up.

If you are lucky you will get the orange and black to mate. You would have Black with Orange stripe clowns. You could start a whole new class. Halloween Clowns :o . Charge $100 for singles and a $700 for a mated pair B) .

it's a shame isn't it

You guys are a riot :rolleyes:

amazing!

now i want a 40 breeder!

Thanks, and go for it. Everyone else is doing it. :happy:

Archived