SaltCritters.com

Nanoty's 40 breeder.......

nanoty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sucks :( .

Tell me about it. I have been so busy that I haven't even ordered a new bulb for the one that crapped out. I've got too much stuff going on right now and all I've been doing is waterchanges, and I've even been lazy with those too.

Tank is looking great man! Since stuff has settled down a bit for me lets chat about getting those frags over to you.

Just let me know man. Hope everything is going well for you over there.

• 2 weeks later...

Been stupid busy. Sorry for the lack of updates but honestly there isn't much to update about. All my time and money has been rerouted into other things lately but the tank is chugging along. I'll see if I can't get some pics up soon. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry Josh, still chugging along but nothing really to update. Hopefully getting a new job soon so that should help me out considerably.

hey man hows it been? I never heard how did you adventure with those acrylic scraps turn out?

Hey bud, been about the same as everything else around here.....a stand still. Hopefully I'll get to play with them some day. I did pay you for those right? :huh:

Good to hear. Man you were not kidding about not being in a hurry to get those scraps were ya? Dont worry you paied me for the shipping. The scraps were free. :D Have you guys got everything patched back up after Ike? I know it was rough for a while down there.

you werent kidding about the BS huh? geez. nice tank though, i'm jealouse :)

maybe one day i'll get my 75g set up.

Yeah, this is how it starts then blah, blah, blah.......

Maybe one of these days my 40 will be stocked...........................

Good to hear. Man you were not kidding about not being in a hurry to get those scraps were ya? Dont worry you paied me for the shipping. The scraps were free. :D Have you guys got everything patched back up after Ike? I know it was rough for a while down there.

Yeah, we didn't get it too bad but my grandmother is still "homeless". Her place was a total loss and we are about to hire someone to tear it down, not an easy task since it built half over the water. My dad lost his barn so I'll also be building one of those soon but other than that all is well.

Well just so no one thinks that I took my tank down here are a few pics. Still running on a single 150w bulb but another is on the way. Also, my skimmer pump crapped out. I tried to clean it out and get it running but all I managed to do was shock myself so I need to order another one. Anyways, here are the pics.

IMG_7319.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7315.jpg

IMG_7314.jpg

Archived