nanoty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMG_6567.jpg

I r wish I had coralz :(

I wish you did too. F#ck Ike!!!!

pics are definitely looking better.

Cool pics, I feed all my fish out my fingers, its the only way to go.

I feed my fish out of my fingers daily. I can almost pet the tang (put that in your sig ;) ).

I can almost pet the tang .

Definately quote worthy. My freaking tang is a pig. He eats constantly all day long and then attacks the algae in the clip that I feed him like he's never going to eat again. Then when he is done he starts back on the rocks and glass. I love it.

gulfsurfer101

I think I have the same zoas in my tank. Defintately one of the fastes growing ones I ever had. I started with about fifteen and now I got about three frags with about fifteen heads apeice from it only after just a few months under my sunpod 150w. That shrimp of yours a pest or pet. He looks pretty cool and looks like I just developed a small interest in different skrimps lately. I think you saw that buttugly one I found on the beach here in Corpus.

I think I have the same zoas in my tank. Defintately one of the fastes growing ones I ever had. I started with about fifteen and now I got about three frags with about fifteen heads apeice from it only after just a few months under my sunpod 150w. That shrimp of yours a pest or pet. He looks pretty cool and looks like I just developed a small interest in different skrimps lately. I think you saw that buttugly one I found on the beach here in Corpus.

I bought him paired with the YWG. They are fun to watch but they freaking dug up the entire bottom of my tank. I mean there is seriously a tunnel system under my entire aquascape because they will pop up on one side one second and the other the next and never be seen.

I have at least on pep shrimp that I know of although I originally put in 3 for aiptasia control.

gulfsurfer101

I think I need to add about three to four more inches of sand in the 20 long I have that shrimp in since he is constantly digging under my rocks. I'm scared that he will topple something over from digging under it. I've heard of gobyshrimp teams before and it's pretty cool to see it actually going on.

pismo_reefer

ty, i just spent the last 45 minutes reading thru this thread....ive come to the conclusion that i love your tank! your aquascape is awesome! and your clown has the meanest face ive seen on a clown..

i might just sell my fresh 55g and build up a 40 breeder....oh, if i had the time. (not to mention the money, patience, and juevos to propose the idea to the woman.)

ty, i just spent the last 45 minutes reading thru this thread....ive come to the conclusion that i love your tank! your aquascape is awesome! and your clown has the meanest face ive seen on a clown..

i might just sell my fresh 55g and build up a 40 breeder....oh, if i had the time. (not to mention the money, patience, and juevos to propose the idea to the woman.)

Thanks a lot, that means a lot to me.

I really need to make a condensed version of the thread now and I do like the aquascape that I ended up with.

I've gotten rid of almost all my FW tanks to help pay for this one. Luckily my wife likes it as much as I do so I don't get TOO much crap for it.

Got my frags from SDT today. I think USPS plays soccer with their packages but it made it regardless. The poor huge cap frag was in at least half a dozen pieces but there were 2 good sized pieces. Also the digi frag she sent popped out the polyps as soon as it hit the water. She mentioned they had been a little shaded sitting in her tank but I'm sure they'll color back up. Enough talk, here are a few pics. SPS in the tank now.

IMG_6591.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

gulfsurfer101

That last one looks sweet, almost like a pokerstar digita. I want a frag when it get's older. I will tade you for a frag of my straight up Dr Macs pokerstar when it gets bigger also. I love it. I want more of it.

Tank is beginning to evolve into a full on reef tank. Before we know it this thing is going to be full of color. Keep up the good work ty your tank is amazing.

can we get to 50 pages

?

we can try

nope.

50!

!

lol. i suck.

last

try

sorry ty!

I give up :angry: .

gulfsurfer101

Maybe I can help out a bit!

Not there yet!

Almost now I can feel it, but now it's bedtime for the gulf101! good night and mimi's time to nanoreefer's far and wide.

Glad everything made it, although some in pieces. I just dont get usps sometimes!

You will have two pieces as big as the original in a few months anyway! :D

Those zoas.....are amazing!

Archived