Innovative Marine Aquariums

Won't you be my Valentine?

arwndsh

shivametimbas

:owned:

i know how it feels to have to come up with that extra 25 so dont get smart with me.

poor homeless people dont have reef tanks maybe we should start a fund to take care of that too.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:owned:

i know how it feels to have to come up with that extra 25 so dont get smart with me.

poor homeless people dont have reef tanks maybe we should start a fund to take care of that too.

I know you had to come up with the extra to ship and I'm glad you where able to do it, but not everyone else is able to at this time. Who knows next time they may be the ones contributing to the fund so that you (or others) will have enough to ship?

reeferman-chris

I'm in for 5 too just send me the info. I'm shipping from the west coast to the east on this one too but I don't mind paying the extra shipping. Not to mention I don't mind helpin out a fellow reefer. If we still come up short just PM me and ill see if I can chip in more

Chris

haven't got any patience either.

Hey, stop picking on him, he's a good guy.

On the other side of things, it's true that there are definitely people who wouldn't be able to participate if it weren't for the shipping relief. Not everyone is able to just "suck up" the extra expense, and I'm including myself in that category.

Thank you so much to everyone who is helping out, this is one of the things that makes NR such a great community to be a part of. :grouphug:

havnt received a paypal addy

I had to go to class.

Alright all pm's are sent out with info for those who wanted to help. As of right now everyone is taken care of. So thank you all. :flower:

You think we can claim our donations on our taxes??? :P

No because we are not a legitimate not-for-profit organization. And besides will you really remember this time next year that you donated some money to a shipping relief fund?

my person has posted VERY LITTLE IN THIS THREAD

I'M ASSUMING MY PERSON DOES NOT HAVE A MONDAY OR TUESDAY PREFERENCE

K THANKS.

my person has posted VERY LITTLE IN THIS THREAD

I'M ASSUMING MY PERSON DOES NOT HAVE A MONDAY OR TUESDAY PREFERENCE

K THANKS.

Adin,

I checked their pm communications with me and they said anyday would work for them so you can ship at your convience. So your welcome. :P

lol thanks for the PM amber...

i prefer tuesday RECEIPT (i'll be able to get the CORL home 5 hours earlier)

but any day is fine

Welcome Adin.

Alright everyone else heres a list of reminders:

1) Review shipping procedures is you are not comfortable with shipping

2) Activate heatpack before placing it in the box.

3) DO NOT make the box air tight or the heatpack will stop working.

4) DO NOT place the heat pack directly on the bags, place something between them like newspaper

5) WAIVE SIGNATURE REQUIREMENTS

6) Send me the tracking number after shipping so I can post it so people will know when to look for their package.

7) Have fun!!!! :)

If you run into any problems or have any questions let me know.

Archived