Top Shelf Aquatics

Won't you be my Valentine?

arwndsh

I'm in. Info sent. I hate shipping, its a hassle, but this seems fun. (maybe you'll get my stuff, weetabix) ;)

-what you are planning on giving ==> green montipora digitata, green montipora capricornis, kiwi montipora confusa(?) with brown polyps, purple montipora capricornis with purple polyps. All frags are fully encrusted on frags plugs, NOT fresh cuts.

RILLY???

DON'T TEASE LIKE THAT!!! omgomgomg

Wait, NVM, I have all that stuff you listed, I want that OTHER stuff you advertised!!!

Purty Please with Aceteminophors on top??? :flower:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DONT FORGET THE DEADLINE FOR APPLYING IS MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME FEBRUARY THE FIRST!!!

So if you want to get in on this don't forget to send me the info. I will be putting up the revised west coast/east coast list to make sure everyone agrees on splitting it (and like the way I split it) tomorrow sometime. :)

Wait, NVM, I have all that stuff you listed.

Oh well, too bad. I may have thrown an extra frag or two in there had i know it was going to you. But, oh well. :P:happy::)

Oh well, too bad. I may have thrown an extra frag or two in there had i know it was going to you. But, oh well. :P:happy::)

:slap:

Does everybody see this, he's toying with me,

TOYING WITH ME I SAY!!!

I have to go have a cookie now...

DONT FORGET THE DEADLINE FOR APPLYING IS MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME FEBRUARY THE FIRST!!!

So if you want to get in on this don't forget to send me the info. I will be putting up the revised west coast/east coast list to make sure everyone agrees on splitting it (and like the way I split it) tomorrow sometime. :)

BUMP--REMINDER

Alright so here is the modified East coast/West coast list. If anyone has an objection to this let me know please. If you want to switch coast or participate in both sides let me know.

West Coast

adinsxq

reeferman-chris

Mrseptember15

pinner-reef

East Coast

mudfish

varanus37

fragmadness

shivametimbas

dtfleming

toastii

wtfe

dweakl01

BibleSue

Weetabix7

Louie3

tashayar

dshnarw

ReeFur

Atlantis Reef

I will do either side but prefer lps or sps with a preference to sps but as always anything free is good I have 4 tanks setup always have room hehe

Come on West Coasters I know there are more of you on here than that. Won't you please sign up I promise you wont regret it.

Also, don't forget the deadline for signing up is Midnight Central time tomorrow night.

I never reccived my heat pack and bag, so I guess your going to have to pull me out, lfs needs to reorder heat packs :(

Hey don't pull out yet you still have almost two weeks to get the things you need.

BustytheSnowMaam

I need to double-check my pms, but so far I have varanus, Louis3, and reeferman chris on my heat pack/shipping bag list. Anyone else? I have a feeling I'm missing someone. I'll check my messages again. I'm sending tomorrow. I have unlimited bags but only 3 heat packs left if anyone else needs one.

I need to double-check my pms, but so far I have varanus, Louis3, and reeferman chris on my heat pack/shipping bag list. Anyone else? I have a feeling I'm missing someone. I'll check my messages again. I'm sending tomorrow. I have unlimited bags but only 3 heat packs left if anyone else needs one.

That's very nice of you.

BustytheSnowMaam
That's very nice of you.

I think it makes it easier for people to participate and if they're properly packaged the shipment is more likely to make it. If it helps make this a more positive experience for everyone I'm happy to do it.

I think it makes it easier for people to participate and if they're properly packaged the shipment is more likely to make it. If it helps make this a more positive experience for everyone I'm happy to do it.

TY tasha!

Archived