wtfe

dweakl01

BibleSue

Weetabix7

Louie3

tashayar

dshnarw

jpndave

Please make sure I am not missing anyone. I should have the pms sent out with who got who by Sunday afternoon as long as nothing comes up. If you could all post when it would be better when you could receive eiher the 12th or the 13th (ship 11th or 12th). That way whoever gets ya can just look here for the info.

Just a reminder to everyone out there, DON'T FORGET TO WAIVE THE SIG ON YOUR SHIPMENTS!!!

Most people involved in this will be working when their packages show up and may not be there to sign for it. If you don't waive the sig, they won't get their package til later and the corals you send might not survive the wait.

I can receive either day.

She said she'd know on Sunday.

I can receive either day as I'm on vacation. It's actually getting warmer here so that's a huge plus.

Puxatawnee Phil FTW!!!!!

Bill

Final list:

West Coast

adinsxq

reeferman-chris

Mrseptember15

ReeFur

East Coast

mudfish

varanus37

fragmadness

shivametimbas

dtfleming

toastii

wtfe

dweakl01

BibleSue

Weetabix7

Louie3

tashayar

dshnarw

jpndave

Please make sure I am not missing anyone. I should have the pms sent out with who got who by Sunday afternoon as long as nothing comes up. If you could all post when it would be better when you could receive eiher the 12th or the 13th (ship 11th or 12th). That way whoever gets ya can just look here for the info.

reeferman-chris

Can you put me on both lists? I wanna trade with both sides!!!

Oh and I can receive either day.

Thanks

Chris

PS: Tasha can i get another heat pack so I can make this happen?

Can you put me on both lists? I wanna trade with both sides!!!

Oh and I can receive either day.

Thanks

Chris

PS: Tasha can i get another heat pack so I can make this happen?

Made the adjustment on my master list.

BustytheSnowMaam

Either day is fine with me too. I need to send to someone who is ok with things like zoas and softies because that's all I have.

Also: sent out all bags and heat packs today (waited an extra day for everyone's address and info)- hopefully everyone should have them by midweek.

MrSeptember15 I just need your addy and I will send yours.

I am out of heat packs now, but if anyone still wants a few bags I am willing to send you some.

Either day is fine with me too. I need to send to someone who is ok with things like zoas and softies because that's all I have.

Also: sent out all bags and heat packs today (waited an extra day for everyone's address and info)- hopefully everyone should have them by midweek.

MrSeptember15 I just need your addy and I will send yours.

I am out of heat packs now, but if anyone still wants a few bags I am willing to send you some.

But believe me, they're NICE zoas and softies!

I am still enjoying what I got from Tasha last time around and they're so healthy and grow so well that frags from her stuff have already made their way into a few other NR member's tanks!

BustytheSnowMaam
But believe me, they're NICE zoas and softies!

I am still enjoying what I got from Tasha last time around and they're so healthy and grow so well that frags from her stuff have already made their way into a few other NR member's tanks!

Thanks Weetie :)

Thanks Weetie :)

No, thank YOU!!

The beautiful shroom-covered shell I got from you is the linchpin of my mushroom garden

DSCN2069.jpg

and you can see the offspring of one of the zoa rocks you sent me in this pic from varanus37's tank

DSC_0703.jpg

I can't wait to see what I get in round 2 of this!

BustytheSnowMaam
and you can see the offspring of one of the zoa rocks you sent me in this pic from varanus37's tank

DSC_0703.jpg

I can't wait to see what I get in round 2 of this!

That's neat! I like those GBP zoas against the black substrate. Which team is red and blue? That's the colors of the zoas I have for this swap.

Archived