ReefCleaners.org

Won't you be my Valentine?

arwndsh

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I so totally forgot today was the superbowl. :o So instead of sitting around my dorm and doing this stuff I'm going to a superbowl party. Go Cowboys I mean Giants. So you should get them tomorrow I promise.

Ok guys I am going to be sending out the pm's in a few minutes. Included in the pm will be the following info:

if you can ship express

what light they have

screen name

real name

address

For those of you that can not ship by express we will try establishing a shipping relief fund like last time. Due to the rate hikes at UPS we need to raise a fair bit of money. If you can help with the shipping relief fund please let me know. And for those that can't ship express please send me your paypal info thanks.

i cant ship usps, but i am just going to suck it up like last time.

You rock!!

SAme her I will suck up the difference

Since you can ship express this time, mind contributing to the shipping relief fund for those less fortunate please innocent0001.gif

Ok guys everyone should have recieved their pms by now telling them who they are shipping to. If there are any questions or concerns please let me know.

Also, I have already started the thread for the feedback. Tracking numbers when I receive them will also be posted there.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145489

Everyone please remember to waive the signature requirement and to send me the tracking number after you ship your package.

Ok guys everyone should have recieved their pms by now telling them who they are shipping to. If there are any questions or concerns please let me know.

Also, I have already started the thread for the feedback. Tracking numbers when I receive them will also be posted there.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145489

Everyone please remember to waive the signature requirement and to send me the tracking number after you ship your package.

Just in case the yelling wasn't clear enough :lol:

I'm just going to meet up locally with the person I was supposed to ship to. What's the info for the shipping fund? (my shipping costs will go there instead)

Got it Sue already let the person know thats shipping to you.

my PM did not specify a ship date... is it safe to assume i can ship on Monday or Tuesday and he/she will be okay with it?

Just check the thread to see when they specified, if they didn't i would just ship at your convienece.

Hey guys we still need a few more people who are willing to donate to the shipping fund. If you can please let me know and I wil give y9u the information for it afterwards.

Ps this time next week people will be receiving their packages. :)

People I hate begging for money, but the shipping fund is still short of enough to help those out that need it. I know there are some generous people on here and it doesn't have to be a lot if we had 11 more people each chip in $5 we would have enough to cover the need in the shipping fund. I would also like to say thank you for those that are willing and able to cover the extra themselves and those that have already volunteered to help with the shipping fund. For those who have already volunteered to help I will get you the info later today. Come on guys lets make this the best swap yet.

I'm in for $5.

Come on guys, $5 isn't really that much, surely you can spare a little.

Everyone that participated last time had a blast and got some really neat stuff, lets work together to make that a possibility again this time.

It would really stink if someone had to drop out at this stage due to lack of funds, esp. since arwndsh would probably have to refigure the whole thing of who's sending to who.

I'd hate to see this crash after how much fun everyone had last time.

shivametimbas

yeah, lemme know the paypal addy also.

i think next time people should just be prepared to pay whatever shipping costs. this would make it a bit easier all around. i dont think anyone should sign up if they couldnt pay for it regardless. just my opinion.

40 sumthin bucks is alot to spend, but thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

I'm in for $5.

Come on guys, $5 isn't really that much, surely you can spare a little.

Everyone that participated last time had a blast and got some really neat stuff, lets work together to make that a possibility again this time.

It would really stink if someone had to drop out at this stage due to lack of funds, esp. since arwndsh would probably have to refigure the whole thing of who's sending to who.

I'd hate to see this crash after how much fun everyone had last time.

Thanks Weetie, I will let you know who to send it to in just a little bit.

what's the Paypal addy?

There isn't just one paypal addy to cut down on cost of transfer you will be sending the money straight to the person who needs it. Thanks for helping.

yeah, lemme know the paypal addy also.

i think next time people should just be prepared to pay whatever shipping costs. this would make it a bit easier all around. i dont think anyone should sign up if they couldnt pay for it regardless. just my opinion.

40 sumthin bucks is alot to spend, but thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

First see above. Second the idea of the swap is so that people can spread corals around and increase the diversity of creatures people have without them having to come off the reef. People shouldn't be stopped from participating just because they got paired up with someone who cannot receive express shipping. And just so you know because of UPS rate hikes there are a couple people that have to come up with at least $25 more than those that get to use express. So you want me to tell these people that they can't participate just because of the luck of the draw they have to pay twice as much to ship something as compared to everyone else. The idea of the shipping fund is so that it becomes more fair and even with shipping cost. If you don't like this well then tough crap, the rest of us think it is fair and that is the way it is going to be. Got it?

Archived