Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

You win that one. Mine was more teen-wolf than actual afro. It's not curly at all, just ridiculously thick and wiry. Wherever I let my hair dry was how it stayed all day, so I would run my fingers through it in the morning to puff it out, and it would stay there.

People would stick things in it and I wouldn't even know it. I'd run my fingers through it in the middle of class and 17 paper balls, 2 pencils, and 5 paper clips would fall on the floor.

<-- that picture is about 1/2 combed about 6 months before its peak to give you an idea.

They see me rollin' they hatin' :lol:

The only thing that could make that picture any better is if you had on a Tuxedo t-shirt.

Edited by nano-paul
They see me rollin' they hatin' :lol:

The only thing that could make that picture any better is if you had on a Tuxedo t-shirt.

I wasn't wearing pants, does that count enough?

It seems most any photo of me that ends up on the internet is one where I was wearing no pants. Odd how that works?

Mebbe you need to learn to wear pants?

Is it just me or do av's look bigger here than they do when you're cropping them?

That sentence has been uttered in relation to other things before in history methinks...

Mebbe you need to learn to wear pants?

sif I'd do that. Pants are the devil!

That sentence has been uttered in relation to other things before in history methinks...

sif I'd do that. Pants are the devil!

The DEBIL! :lol:

speaking of Paul, I keep wanting to talk to someone about getting the silicone thread turned into a sticky. Besides Paul, has anyone read/seen it recently enough to think one way or the other about this. Judging it on its merits.

shush you or we'll take you coffee away.

speaking of Paul, I keep wanting to talk to someone about getting the silicone thread turned into a sticky. Besides Paul, has anyone read/seen it recently enough to think one way or the other about this. Judging it on its merits.

shush you or we'll take you coffee away.

I've tried. Nobody seems to think it is warranted.

Ah man....

Paul's av keeps coming up as his old one. Only squished. Oh & put some bloody paints on fro fro.

Clear your Cache. I had the same problem.