ReefCleaners.org

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

i dont get it. people post picture of there tanks with beer next to it all the time and no one seems to have a problem with that? but when someone say anything pertaining to what the US government considers drugs everyone has a problem with it. about 2 pages ago someone was talking about have a major hangover from binge drinking. and nobody had a problem with it. but i mention DMT in a manner that wasnt derogatory or would have offended anyone. and its bad? it just doesnt make sense.

just my two cents.

NOW lets change the topic.

Alcohol = legal within age limit and not against the rules here on N-R to discuss

Drugs = illegal and against the rules here on N-R to discuss.

What don't you understand here?

ugh, i hate how society can accept things like alcohol and completely taboo other things. makes me extremely angry.

any who.. weet hows the hammer doin?

Fewskillz if you get into FBWL you can also get in on the special super cheap coral deals i am going to be having for the members. Gey you ### on FB. :)

( No the rest of you can't get them. Sorry)

Edited by nano-paul
ugh, i hate how society can accept things like alcohol and completely taboo other things. makes me extremely angry.

any who.. weet hows the hammer doin?

Whether right or wrong, it's pretty typical for societies the world over.

Hammer is good.

Hope to post your feedback within an hour.

Late to the party, as usual.

Dr.E, Spank already explained it to you. Now it's over, please don't bring it up again. kthnxby

'S ok, you wore a cool costume so I'm willing to give you a little leeway.

If you brought cookies, you're totally forgiven.

There has been a large Shenanigans Deficit in my life over the past week or so, so what have you folks been up to?

We are all making Super Secret Plans.

We are all making Super Secret Plans.
I see what you did there. You're just trying to lure me to FB. Very :ninja: of you.

Reminds me of a scene from season 2 of How I Met Your Mother:

Barney says "The key to picking up chicks is to create an intriguing aura about yourself."

Marshall says "Come on, does that really work?"

Barney replies "Maybe it does...maybe it doesn't."

Marshall says "Damn, that's intriguing."

Well, but if I talk about it here it won't be Super Secret anymore.

Feel free to start shenanigans here, I'm sure others will be happy to jump in.

Appropriate that you say serious business, that's why I'm too tired to start any shenanigans. It's a big joke on the racing forum that autocross is SRS BSNS. They even made t-shirts with Nebraska License Plates "SRS BSNS" for last years national championships in Lincoln.

Anyways, I'm exhausted because we had a novice school most of the day saturday and the autocross from hell yesterday. It wound up being a decent event overall, but it was 3 hours longer than it needed to be and the first 4 hours were the most stressful 4 hours of an event I've ever been apart of. I was ready to just send everyone home with refunds around 11:45 so that we could make it to a bar by opening at noon. I will sleep really well for a few more nights recovering from all of it. I've spent the last 2 weeks planning the novice school, and although I did a good job with the plans, a communication miscue with the event site forced us to rush and end 2 hours early and basically cut the school in half. Oh well, I've learned from it, and we'll do better next time. I'm slowly getting the hang of this Club President stuff.

I'll post the in-car video once I have it, it should be pretty cool. The course was huge and I had a blast driving it. I even drove it relatively well! The course was actually based on one from the National Championship in Lincoln last year, that's pretty cool for a wittle ole local region like us.