SaltCritters.com

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

because of his age? or what?

Click on the little red arrow near the top of my Sig quote and you can read the fiasco for yourself.

Click on the little red arrow near the top of my Sig quote and you can read the fiasco for yourself.

but Dr.E I will warn you first...be prepared to laugh your guts out :lol:

but Dr.E I will warn you first...be prepared to laugh your guts out :lol:

So you laughed?

Cos you seemed all upset and stuff.

Edited by Weetabix7
So you laughed?

Cos you seemed all upset and stuff.

no I was really mad the night it happened but now when I look back at the thread that started it all I laugh...it was the chalice thread right?...Weet, it is ok if I'm posting in here to talk about this right?

hmm, MD you should let them do that to you. im not saying to be a complete douche and freak out, but shes shouldnt have said that it was a bit far.

LOL lets see... How should we put this... Ummm.....

STD was a/is a... well what ever 4 letter word you use. It would imply she had use & she would have none.

So I'm just keeping my mouth shut.

What Its not like I actually said how I really feel. I wouldn't do that some where, where children could read it.

The wench went by seedemtails or what ever till she got her self band. Thus STD since well we've all seen my typing & it well...

I still can't believe she found her way back here. But I should shut up. Many have no problem with her & I can respect that.

Okay let me speak slowly. Kant. I am speaking about Kant.

Now before you youngins go getting your panty's in a twist. Let me explain that he was, A real pissant! Who was jos as sloshed as Schlegel. Now when you can find a working def for Transcendental Metaphysics that you think you can faithfully & rightfully believe in. You may then ask again what is runnig through my head. But that would presuppose, that you have already determined whether it is a hand or not. Oh wait that would presuppose you have found your way from the cave & learned to search. which is what would have lead to trying to out consume that beery swine Wittgenstein & raised the question in the first place. But at least we didn't skip Rene Descartes since I drink therefore I am.

Thank you you have just finished phy 101 we will see you again next semester. In the mean time enjoy your Lagavulin.

Edited by bitts

Umm...

Better check if thats the only way it shows up. Or if maybe theres some tribe in south America using it to trip there tails off. Just like there is another chemical thats naturally occurring In the brain. Which can build up when you don't sleep, producing hallucinate. But is also produced by a mold that grows on wheat.

now lets change the topic.