inTank Media Baskets

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

oh oh oh oh! I wanna go to the weetcave! can i go? can i go? can i go? pweeeezzz!

You know how the get there don't you?

Make a left after that big tree, then you will find us.

Edited by nano-paul

Henno dang nabbit. If for no other reason than to thwart the slug. bones come hang. & Mark are you telling you you got lost again.

How about a burlap sack & a class 5 rapid to start. Then finish things of with a cricket bat & pretending their a baby seal.

Can we include the noobs who keep trying to Answer questions that require, A degree in marine bio. Please.

el fabuloso
Oh you silly slug...

Now where did I leave that shaker of salt.

This is probably a dumb question but if slugs don't like salt, how do SEA slugs live in saltwater?? And snails!

:unsure:

Mini-Dude
This is probably a dumb question but if slugs don't like salt, how do SEA slugs live in saltwater?? And snails!

:unsure:

they have been adapted to SW

Yes life starts in the water then move onto the land. I think it has to do with the way the retain & manage there moisture content. There's a fancy term that I can never remember. But salt would work on any of them.

Mini-Dude

True, the lifecycle starts in water and then goes to land, so then did snails adapt to land and get laberanth organs and lungs?

Markushka

lol MD hahaha. don't make me tell you to gfo again. what do you know about slugs and sea slugs MD? I need my flamethrower.

Mini-Dude
lol MD hahaha. don't make me tell you to gfo again. what do you know about slugs and sea slugs MD? I need my flamethrower.

I wont, I'm leaving after this post, I dont know a lot, but nor does fab, he asked the question so I answered with the answer I would answer to any one who asked

bye bye

el fabuloso
Yes life starts in the water then move onto the land. I think it has to do with the way the retain & manage there moisture content. There's a fancy term that I can never remember. But salt would work on any of them.

You mean in the same way that my mushrooms shrivel up and get burned when I pour saltwater in my tank less than an hour after mixing it and particles of salt land on them?

Hygroscopy.