Innovative Marine Aquariums

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

Mini-Dude
I hate kittens. Seriously

you do know that CM made a curse filter that turns a certain word to kitten right> This makes me suspisious caus eI dont know what you're talking abou

Weetabix7
you do know that CM made a curse filter that turns a certain word to kitten right> This makes me suspisious caus eI dont know what you're talking abou

And you think this is because of the curse filter??

You mean in the same way that my mushrooms shrivel up and get burned when I pour saltwater in my tank less than an hour after mixing it and particles of salt land on them?

Yep the the concentrated salt draws the moisture out, doesn't really matter what type of life. the only thing that changes is the necessary time.

Hygroscopy.

Awesome thanks Henrey.

tools for kitten hunting:

1. Baseball bat with spikes

2. Whiskey

RED NECK!!!

:P

& to think I was going to trade kittens for noobs.

I would rather you would go ahead and hunt me (Noob) than a kitten!

I am religious too so you would get two for one!

Friar

: holdsbridgeofnosewhileshakinghead:

Also is it just me, or do you kinda feel like like your at the physics departments annual BBQ. Watching the neighbor kids, trying to explain Brian Greene's last book to the dean.

Look, I just like kittens ok?

So if you you all want to go hunting, choose an old guy like myself, there are rumors going around that young'ins would like to rid the world of us.... oh wait, what am I saying... I meant to say that the youth of today would like nothing better than to sit down and listen to all my stories of yesteryear. The Dean and I are good friends, and I do not know who Brian Green is B)

Friar

I may not look young but I keep a reef tank like I am 10 years old! overfeedvoerfeedoverfeed

Edited by friar1

Now, I have read some, though most definitely not all, of Weetie's posts. I am kind of looking for her tank(s) though. I imagine it/they is/are not in this thread? Not to say I am in the least bit bored, I find the posts here cryptic, but fun, to say the least.

Of course I have not looked at her sig, (oh wait she doesn't have a sig) nor plowed through the various topics listed under "Find Member's Topics" I kind of rambled through here and got caught up in the cryptic conversation about kitten hunting, sorry to butt in :)

See I am forbidden from watching television for a week due to a pledge my daughter took for me in her school, and I am trying everything to keep from turning it on, since this is the night of all nights that it would be reported that Bin Laden was killed. hmmmmmm May Day

Friar

Edited by friar1
nano-paul
Well, not my name,

Ok

It's annoying and was long ago :rolleyes:-_-

FTFY. ;)

Edited by nano-paul
el fabuloso
Well, not my name,

Ok

It's a habit from long ago :rolleyes:-_-

I didn't think it was your name. It'd be awesome if it were though. Especially if your last name was Tuck.

Needreefunds

G'mo-nin WL.....need juice of the bean preeze....

also need to do the three esses and get to work in 28 minutes.

-_-

Weetabix7
Now, I have read some, though most definitely not all, of Weetie's posts. I am kind of looking for her tank(s) though. I imagine it/they is/are not in this thread? Not to say I am in the least bit bored, I find the posts here cryptic, but fun, to say the least.

Of course I have not looked at her sig, (oh wait she doesn't have a sig) nor plowed through the various topics listed under "Find Member's Topics" I kind of rambled through here and got caught up in the cryptic conversation about kitten hunting, sorry to butt in :)

See I am forbidden from watching television for a week due to a pledge my daughter took for me in her school, and I am trying everything to keep from turning it on, since this is the night of all nights that it would be reported that Bin Laden was killed. hmmmmmm May Day

Friar

Current tank thread: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&start=0

The very beginning of this thread talks about an old tank I had, so the thread did at least start out as a tank thread.

I used to have a super spiffy sig. :tears:

G'mo-nin WL.....need juice of the bean preeze....

also need to do the three esses and get to work in 28 minutes.

-_-

Hang on, I'll go pour some hot water over some brown beans.

Hopefully I'll get the right beans.

Needreefunds
Hang on, I'll go pour some hot water over some brown beans.

Hopefully I'll get the right beans.

You better hope so- cuz Imma hanging out in your lounge all day and you know what effect the wrong beans can have. -_-