Innovative Marine Aquariums

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

Ok so rain in the forcast this weekend means I shouldnt sit on the sheeeeeepppp chair, wet wool icky.

Can I have a pouff to sit on? I also think we should consider bringing a cow along because with all these cookies, I'm gunna need some milk

Weetie you have a tank!? :P

Edited by kmitch
Ok so rain in the forcast this weekend means I shouldnt sit on the sheeeeeepppp chair, wet wool icky.

Can I have a pouff to sit on? I also think we should consider bringing a cow along because with all these cookies, I'm gunna need some milk

Weetie you have a tank!? :P

Course I haz a tank, sheesh!!!

Actually, in addition to this 16g tank, I have a 10g and a 5.5g with various corals jumbled around in them, but that's a temporary thing. I'm working on getting a tank somewhere in the range of 30g to consolidate everything into.

I spose it's okay if you bring a cow, as long as you don't mind my puppy entertaining himself at the cow's expense. :D

Maybe we should start meeting at BibleSue's place, she could actually accomodate a cow or two there.

I'll see what I can do about the "pouf".

Can I bring our pups over to play with yours? They are very friendly. I'll even introduce them.

This is Gizmo the resident mop dog:

IM000194.jpg

This is Gadget, Gizmo's little brother, that won't stay little for much longer:

IM000197.jpg

Jeez I need a new pic of Gadget, he has doubled in size since this picture was taken.

And Weetie I've never been called a hot commodity, but I think I kinda like it, so Thanks!! Oh and this is what I was baking last night (thanks to Pepridge Farm) :)

ApplePearTurnovers.jpg

Here I've even got some milk:

milk_325.jpg

Ya,I get bored. :lol:

Wow, what's boredom, haven't had the luxury of boredom in AGES!!!

Well, if you're really bored, you can check out my Prop Tank thread, linked in my sig. Last I checked it was at 50+ pages. It started out being about my Prop Tank but ended up being the original birthplace of Weetie's Lounge as well. The discussion on that thread varies widely! I ended up having to take that tank down after my 2 yr. old dosed it with Non Reef-Safe products, which is why I have temporarily moved Weetie's Lounge here.

Arwndsh, bring the pups over anytime, and feel free to bring any of that home-cooked stuff as well, looks YUMMY!!!

How's the new puppy doing?

Does he get into stuff?

Is he mellow?

New pics please!!!

And also, when do you hear back about your bid on the house?

So what you are saying Weety is you never get bored. LOL. I can barely find time to even post on here much less keep up with my tanks. That's what 4 year old twins, 2 dogs and 2 tanks (3 if I'm not careful) will do to you. You need a vacation I think or another frag swap.

Arwndsh, bring the pups over anytime, and feel free to bring any of that home-cooked stuff as well, looks YUMMY!!!

Does he get into stuff?

Is he mellow?

New pics please!!!

Will do on both accounts.

The new pup is good. He is having problems controlling his bladder at the moment, but we think its just because he sometimes gets overly excited.

He gets into tons of stuff, he loves to eat paper.

Mellow? ha only when hes sleeping, any other time he is playing with something or barking at us because he wants us to play.

With try this weekend (Daniel charge battery)

We should hear back today. :scarry:fingerscrossed I'm a nevous wreak, my neck feels like its made of stone.

Wow, what's boredom, haven't had the luxury of boredom in AGES!!!

Well, if you're really bored, you can check out my Prop Tank thread, linked in my sig. Last I checked it was at 50+ pages. It started out being about my Prop Tank but ended up being the original birthplace of Weetie's Lounge as well. The discussion on that thread varies widely! I ended up having to take that tank down after my 2 yr. old dosed it with Non Reef-Safe products, which is why I have temporarily moved Weetie's Lounge here.

Does he get into stuff?

Is he mellow?

New pics please!!!

good.

yes.

no.

today :unsure:

Gadget went from 7ish pounds when we got him to 14 now. He's constantly chewing on everything (mostly me and Gizmo), and has found the bathroom trash can. He still doesn't jump, and it takes some coaxing to get him to go down stairs sometimes. We keep Gizmo's food in the bedroom with a "fence" that isn't even a foot high, and he won't go over it :lol: yeah...need to get update pics...he's very much a litttle boxer now...got the jowls and the stance and everything down now.

What a cool lounge! Weetie, if you're out chair shopping again, I'd really love an eames lounger :)

While I was out, Chirs, I picked up these samples for you to select from. You can pick your style & color choice!

EamesLoungeChair2.jpg

EamesLoungeChair3.jpg

EamesLoungeChair.jpg

EamesLoungeChair5.jpg

My personal favorite going with my new city girl gone country image

EamesLoungeChair4.jpg

Happy shopping! :lol:

I hope the coffee table has enough room for the snacks.

post-13875-1220644838_thumb.jpg

:blink: how do you clean that thing???

:pokes his head in:

Room for 1 more? I brought my own

HappyCow.jpg

watch out, BibleSue might turn your cow into a chair:

My personal favorite going with my new city girl gone country image

EamesLoungeChair4.jpg

poof_kleur.jpg

:haha:

Edited by dshnarw