Cultivated Reef

SECRET CORAL SANTA?

adinsxq

Okay, I've PM'ed everyone that I've got names for.

If you haven't gotten a PM from me, it's because adinsxq hasn't gotten me the name of the person that you're supposed to ship to.

IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!!! :o:D

I've been telling everyone to waive the signature requirement so far cause I know a lot of people will be at work when the packages arrive. If anyone DOESN'T want the signature waived, please let me know.

Oh, and just to clear up any misconceptions, the person you're shipping to is NOT the person who's shipping to you.

Any questions?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BustytheSnowMaam

I still don't have a name Weetie. If Mudfish gets my name he owes me big time :P (J/K Mud!)

AND, if you asked me for bags and heat packs I mailed them out this afternoon, should be there in plenty of time for the 12th. I'm sorry I couldn't send more than one heat pack per person, I thought I had more and wasn't anticipating the response.

I still don't have a name Weetie. If Mudfish gets my name he owes me big time :P (J/K Mud!)

AND, if you asked me for bags and heat packs I mailed them out this afternoon, should be there in plenty of time for the 12th. I'm sorry I couldn't send more than one heat pack per person, I thought I had more and wasn't anticipating the response.

:huh: Me no name either Weetz!

Dammint i want to tell someone what i'm giving, soo bad. I'm terrible with surprises.

You can tell me, but NO ONE ELSE!!!

Dshnarw and tashayar, you don't have a name yet cause adinsxq hasn't gotten it to me yet.

I think I know who you have tho, tasha.

UGH. see 2nd PM

Silly robot, everything's fine. :happy:

The rest of the PM's will be going out as soon as my kids leave me alone long enough to get them out.

BustytheSnowMaam
You can tell me, but NO ONE ELSE!!!

Dshnarw and tashayar, you don't have a name yet cause adinsxq hasn't gotten it to me yet.

I think I know who you have tho, tasha.

Uhhh...does this mean Dsharnw and I have each other? :wizard:

Okay, I've PM'ed everyone to let them know who their Secret Santa recipient is.

If anyone needs anything or has any questions or suggestions, you can PM me or post here.

And I had some cool stuff to ship, too!

I gladly volunteer my services as eager receiver of "secret santa" corals from an unnamed NRer who bites cats..... B)

Oh and guess who just got some reallllllyyy nice frags from AA's last ebay auction! This guy. Hmmmm, I think someone's secret santa present just got alot kewler. This is such a fun idea.

Bill

Oh and guess who just got some reallllllyyy nice frags from AA's last ebay auction! This guy. Hmmmm, I think someone's secret santa present just got alot kewler. This is such a fun idea.

Bill

Oh, hey wait, I think I told you to ship to the wrong person.

The person you're REALLY supposed to ship to has some weird name like Feetabix7.

No wait, that's not right, I'll look it up...

It was a valiant effort, I'll give you that. Hey my LFS has a leaf fish maybe? Looks like an all yellow version of your frogfish prince.

Bill

It was a valiant effort, I'll give you that. Hey my LFS has a leaf fish maybe? Looks like an all yellow version of your frogfish prince.

Bill

Holy Moly, I would LOVE one of those fish!

Is it a leaf fish or a frogfish?

Leaf fish have have vertically flattened bodies and frogfish are squatty.

I got a hot pink leaf fish back in the mid '90's, but he croaked after a day. I think there was already something wrong with him when I got him.

Well, from that description it's definitely a leaf fish. He's really kewl and they've had him for some time now. Eats well for them and everything. I think he's like $35. Not much of a mover but awesome nonetheless.

Bill

Well, from that description it's definitely a leaf fish. He's really kewl and they've had him for some time now. Eats well for them and everything. I think he's like $35. Not much of a mover but awesome nonetheless.

Bill

Wow, if I had $$ I'd be all over that!

Merry Christmas to me!!

Hey wait, I think I just inadvertently assisted in a hijack of this thread.

Back on topic, could everyone out there let me know if it would be better for you to receive your packages on the 13th or the 14th so I can let all the shippers know?

Back on topic, could everyone out there let me know if it would be better for you to receive your packages on the 13th or the 14th so I can let all the shippers know?

On here, or PM?

On here, or PM?

Maybe on here would be better so that way the person who is shipping to you would be able to just look here to find out.

Make sense?

Archived