Top Shelf Aquatics

SECRET CORAL SANTA?

adinsxq

This is great - I was actually thinking of asking you if I could get away with shipping tomorrow - Wed. and Thur. are both gonna be tough for me, so -

I'm-a shippin' tomorrow!

Merry Christmas!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo Hoo!

I've SHIPPED!

I've had so much fun with this - this is the best idea ever. Thanks again to Adin and especially Wheetie!

reeferman-chris
I have small spaces to work with in my tub. I kinda got in the secret-santa-swap to give some of my corals a good home since I kind of need some space. :)

IMG_0056.jpg

I would like:

faviids

encrusting anything (I enjoy my pavona and leptastrea for reference)

a deepwater (ie; lowlight) acro

florida ric

any euphyllia

any lps

if you have a hitch hiker, i usually like weirdo corals like that

otherwise whatever you gots

I've had bad luck with/prefer not to have:

caulerpa

echinophyllias/plating lps

fast growing softies like sinularia (note the giant one in my pic)

mushies; unless they are multicolored/awesome (they outcompete my lps for space)

I'm really not too picky. I like suprises. I just don't want macrosalgae or echinos (they are receeding in my tank).

I have 2x175 14k MHs.

I'd take baby bangaiis if santa is breeding them ;)

:D

That lobo in the bottom right corner looks familiar!!! :D

Chris

sweet... thanks santa! and weetie. and the rest of you guy/gals...

I just saw my name on the fed back thread... i'm so excited!!

reeferman-chris
I take it yours is doing well? :)

Yes looks amazing! the GSP is growing all over the branches and the 3 heads are always hungry!

shivametimbas

weetie, something has come up and i cannot ship today. my daughter is sick and i have to go get her from school. i can and will be shipping tomorrow now unfortunately. she will be staying with my father while i take care of my errands. the package will be sent from zip 70769 not the one i am receiving at. i will shoot ya the tracking number asap tomorrow. gonna stop at the lfs to get somemore bags so that i can add something extra for the delay.

weetie, something has come up and i cannot ship today. my daughter is sick and i have to go get her from school. i can and will be shipping tomorrow now unfortunately. she will be staying with my father while i take care of my errands. the package will be sent from zip 70769 not the one i am receiving at. i will shoot ya the tracking number asap tomorrow. gonna stop at the lfs to get somemore bags so that i can add something extra for the delay.

I hope she's okay.

Just PM me with the tracking# when it goes out.

shivametimbas
I hope she's okay.

Just PM me with the tracking# when it goes out.

thanks.

she's down with the flu. she's a trooper though. atleast it will be over for christmas, hopefully.

I'm in the same boat. Shipping tomorrow. I just woke up from my drug-induced coma. The flu sucks. I'm sure she'll be fine but if she felt anything like I did then she is definitely a trooper.

7-up and Wheat Thins are key.

Bill

WOOHOO!! MINE'S BEEN "PROCESSED"!!!

Label/Receipt Number: EB55 2168 861U S

Detailed Results:

Processed, December 12, 2007, 7:19 pm, PITTSBURGH, PA 15290

Acceptance, December 12, 2007, 4:13 pm, EXPORT, PA 15632

Archived