inTank Media Baskets

El Fab's Pico Reef: 2007–2010

el fabuloso

Not to mention the tank hasn't been doing all that great and as I mentioned before I have a hard time keeping it stable. Whoever said bigger tanks are easier was full of lies and deceit. Give me a pico any day.

You can have mine! as long as you give it back all pretty looking. :P

• Like 1

Do not touch that monti its too freaking beautiful, just remove everything else. :wub:

Oh I really don’t know whether I was tired or what but yesterday when I saw your pics I only notice the blue clove at the back but today I see them everywhere, my god those thing are taking over, they should be added to the pest sticky here under the heading "El Fab's Blue clove: Caution they spawn everywhere." :happy:

ps. I still haven’t set up my tank, I could have started on the end of the month but with so-so equipment and would have to upgrade later and I think upgrading is a big waste of $ so I decide to wait until I had enough money to get the best I could ever get. Four months away... :tears:

Edit: What in the world is MAX, I feel like I'm the only one not in the joke or however the saying goes, honestly I know all spanish saying but I still have not learned all the americans.

Edited by igottapi4
You can have mine! as long as you give it back all pretty looking. :P

You got it. You'll get it back completely covered with blue cloves. :lol:

Do not touch that monti its too freaking beautiful, just remove everything else. :wub:

I know! I just can't bring myself to break it up.

What in the world is MAX, I feel like I'm the only one not in the joke or however the saying goes, honestly I know all spanish saying but I still have not learned all the americans.

In this thread MAX either refers to the Red Sea Max or the Marine Aquarium Expo. ;)

Your tank is amazing!!! It just keeps getting prettier and prettier!!! My hubby finally agreed to let me get a pico when I showed him pics of your tank!!! Thanks :D

I miss your over grown GPS rock but one of my favorite corals u have in there from the very beginning is your montipora, blue cloves, and your Yuma. Yours will always be one of my favorite pico tank I ever seen, I wish I can see it in person that would be more eye jaw dropping and drooling. You are truely amazing fab!

:blush:

Sometimes I miss my overgrown GSP too but eventually I had to make room for my overgrown montipora. I'm glad that some of them survived on the trumpets though so I didn't totally lose them. Same goes for my tiny Galaxea frag in my fuge. :happy:

I knew someone would ask about them and of course it would be you. lol They're usually not camera shy at all but for some reason they were in hiding when I was taking those pics. Here are some pics taken today showing that they're alive and well.

CIMG0651.jpg

CIMG0655.jpg

CIMG0664.jpg

CIMG0677.jpg

Still sweet and well-behaved as ever. I love these guys. :)

Haha yeah it have to be meeh! I was wondering if you still have them because I haven't notice you talk about then and didn't want you to neglected them.. But thank you for the new updated pictures on your sexies.

HeyLookItsCaps

what light are you using currently? im setting up a pico as my secondary tank. but after page 5 i gave up. cuz i know at your OP you said you were gonna keep everything stock, and i cant imagine that being the stock 9/18w light!

HeyLookItsCaps

now i just gotta see what those LED lights are gonan cost LOL.

i pick up my pico project tomorrow morning omgomgomg ill make a thread. if you see anything im doing wrong lemme know ;)

Will do. The best part is that you don't need any of the bells and whistles to get it up and running. You can always upgrade the tank slowly over time as the need arises.

HeyLookItsCaps

ya and i have my 2 year old BC29 thats in my sig. so god forbid i do need to pull stuff out, or put some of my bc29 stuff in! i found a guy no craigslist thats selling me the 3 gal JBJ with 2x18 current usa light and filter for 60 bucks. he said it was an upgraded filter so im hoping its an AC50. then the modding begins

Good deal! Especially since they've discontinued the 12" Dual Satellite or at least that's what I've heard. In any case that's what I had before upgrading to LEDs and I was able to grow just about anything under it including some hardy SPS corals.

Wow I dont think I've checked out your thread since the DIY Auto topoff :P

Amazing!

Gracias! :D

I'd say you're in desparate need of fragging. I'll buy if you do. ;)

Indeed and I will be getting rid of a bunch of stuff soon. Do you have anything in mind? I'll most likely be getting rid of some monti caps, birdsnest and yumas.