Innovative Marine Aquariums

Weetie's 10g Prop Tank

Weetabix7

Weetabix7

These are for Richie:

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

The above shots are of "Nature Bracelets", something the boys and I make sometimes when we go on walks. We take tape and wrap it around our wrists with the sticky side out, and then we stick cool stuff on it that we find on our outings.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
These are for Richie:

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

The above shots are of "Nature Bracelets", something the boys and I make sometimes when we go on walks. We take tape and wrap it around our wrists with the sticky side out, and then we stick cool stuff on it that we find on our outings.

Awe, Sniff, sniff, ........Thanks Buddy. Here these are for U.

Jr-10.jpg

Jr-9.jpg

Jr-8.jpg

Geez, you and Daniel have me trying to take pics of everything now....

:lol:

Thanks for the pics Weetie. They look just like I pictured them!

You're on, we can have a picnic in the same spot pictured above, it's across the street from my house. :happydance:

I'll be happy to give you all the cookies you want, but I'm not sure if I have room for the Duncan. How much space does it take up?

You could plop them in my prop tank if you want, Weetie!

Those nature bracelets are an awesome idea! I'm gonna have to keep that one in my arsenal for when I have lil' 'uns! =)

Weetabix7
You could plop them in my prop tank if you want, Weetie!

Y 'know, I actually did consider that. PodRod, you're on, I will make sure those Duncans receive a good home one way or another! PM me with dates you expect to be in the neighborhood. I will be making a short out of town trip in a week and a half or so, and I'd hate to miss you.

Those nature bracelets are an awesome idea! I'm gonna have to keep that one in my arsenal for when I have lil' 'uns! =)

Thanks!

They're such a blast to do, and the kids really love them. I think I might start a little album to save the ones we make, it seems like one of those things I'd love to have years down the road when they're all grown up.

I think you should def. make an album. Good thing I didn't have one when I was kid, I woulda had crayfish, frogs, and salamanders stuck all over it! lol

I think you should def. make an album. Good thing I didn't have one when I was kid, I woulda had crayfish, frogs, and salamanders stuck all over it! lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know what you mean! Her hubby & my other 3 boys were always bringing in stuff like that!

Weeite, you might want to cover the pages with clear contact paper to preserve the collections.

Weetabix7

I have been having a blast with the kids lately just exploring all the little nooks and crannies of our new backyard.

I've also been having a lot of fun taking pics with the new camera from our backyard adventures.

I didn't want to clutter this thread up TOO excessively with so many off-topic pics, so I started a new thread:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry1626868

Richie, those flowers are GORGEOUS!!

I especially like the blue and yellow ones.

Primroses, you can really id by the leaves - the flowers come in almost every color imaginable, but those are especially beautiful. I have some labeled Canadian hardy and those can be planted outside, but most people just buy them in the spring for container gardens and then replace 'em after they are done flowering.

Jr-8.jpg

Geez, you and Daniel have me trying to take pics of everything now....

:lol: what's the use of the camera if ya don't use it? :P

Those last ones are pretty cool...fancy style.

Post in flower thread, photo forum :)

Needreefunds
Primroses, you can really id by the leaves - the flowers come in almost every color imaginable, but those are especially beautiful. I have some labeled Canadian hardy and those can be planted outside, but most people just buy them in the spring for container gardens and then replace 'em after they are done flowering.

Yup! Actually those have survived three winters already. I just cut them low after they look shabby and they come back in the fall, then again in the spring. Very cool! Funny thing too, the Dianthus ( sp?) in the second pic also come back every year, yet they were both sold as annuals. Not that I'm complaining. :)

:lol: what's the use of the camera if ya don't use it? :P

Those last ones are pretty cool...fancy style.

Post in flower thread, photo forum :)

Thanks Daniel, but C'mon, MY pics in the photo forum?? I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.... :lol:

Don't we just love Weeties thread??? :happy:

Weetabix7
Yup! Actually those have survived three winters already. I just cut them low after they look shabby and they come back in the fall, then again in the spring. Very cool! Funny thing too, the Dianthus ( sp?) in the second pic also come back every year, yet they were both sold as annuals. Not that I'm complaining. :)

Thanks Daniel, but C'mon, MY pics in the photo forum?? I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.... :lol:

Don't we just love Weeties thread??? :happy:

Well it's always nice to be loved, but those shots are certainly beautifamous to be posted on Daniel's Flower Thread.

You're just afraid we'll think you're GUUURLY!!!

Weetabix7

Okay, got some popcorn a-popping, hope everyone likes extra butter.

I think I've got seating for 20, but if anyone could bring extra chairs that would be great.

Also, if anyone could bring some sody-pop that might be helpful, I've just got coffee.

Anyone have ideas for Party Games?

Needreefunds
Well it's always nice to be loved, but those shots are certainly beautifamous to be posted on Daniel's Flower Thread.

You're just afraid we'll think you're GUUURLY!!!

ME??!!? :o

205187LRtq_w.jpg

:lol:

I have to tell ya Weetie...because of you, I no longer wildly click on video links :P Now I have to sit and wait to decipher the comments afterwards...

Archived