Innovative Marine Aquariums

Weetie's 10g Prop Tank

Weetabix7

omgomgomg It's the ninjas!!!!!!!!!

Those kids are too cute, Weetie. :D

Thanks!!! :happy:

Don't worry, I won't let them ninjatate you while you're hanging at Weetie's Lounge, as long as you don't try to steal my cookies!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..................... Cookies, you say?..............

:ninja:

I got new LR from SeaLife today. BibleSue said that would make you jealous. :P

COOL, how's it look???

Just bring some cookies with you and we'll share!! :D

Heck, PodRod might be stopping by for pizza, lets just all have a fun Munchy Party!!

Your eyes are an awesome olive green Weetie! And your kids are adorable. They definitely look like brothers!

I was thinking the same thing Opaque but I didnt wanna mention it and have her ole man smashing my door down :mellow:

Edit was just cleaning up my hard drive and found this pic it was the first day home from the hospital with my daughter. Its really a bummer how fast they grow up .

monk.jpg

I was thinking the same thing Opaque but I didnt wanna mention it and have her ole man smashing my door down :mellow:

Edit was just cleaning up my hard drive and found this pic it was the first day home from the hospital with my daughter. Its really a bummer how fast they grow up .

monk.jpg

:blush::blush:

And that was without make-up on! :D

Thanks to both of you.

I think the boys are adorable too, but I'm SUPPOSED to think that! I really do have 2 awesome boys.

Monk, the two of you are adorable too, you really are, so cute. I really like that pic of you together. And she's still a real cutie, I love her crazy curls!

COOL, how's it look???

Just bring some cookies with you and we'll share!! :D

Heck, PodRod might be stopping by for pizza, lets just all have a fun Munchy Party!!

Geez, you didn't tell me there would be cookies. I'm there!

Weetabix7

^^^Now we just gotta figure out a way to get those buttons for Member's of "Weetie's Lounge and Coffeehouse"!

Those kids are too cute, Weetie. :D

Not to mention Lisa, herself! Absolutely great family portraits, Weets! Who took the shots--hubby? Give him my compliments.

monk.jpg

That is just too precious. Wonderful shot!

Wish the similar ones I have of my H & our infants didn't predate the digi age...:(

--Diane

PS: Weetie, I really like the new avatar! (Note--this was the child's foot/dandelion crop; I add, knowing that it will be changed shortly!)

Weetabix7

This sequence is for PodRod:

Guess what WE had for dinner the other night!!!

IMG_0757.jpg

Grandma can be a little Piggy sometimes, not satisfied with snarfing her own pizza she tries to steal it from the little kiddies if we don't watch her:

IMG_0754.jpg

And a group shot:

IMG_0752.jpg

Weetabix7

Heard from zhubbell earlier today and it looks like I may have the new tank before long!!! :happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:

He has been totally awesome to work with so far and has really gone out of his way to be helpful, even beyond what he originally promised. I can't possibly over-express (is that a word?) how very grateful I am for his making this tank for me free of charge.

I'm starting to get really excited about getting this project up and running!!!

I'd like some input from some of you that haven't responded on this issue yet. Would you guys prefer that I just keep this thread going and just post on here with the new set-up, or start a new thread altogether?

I think you should leave this one up for all of the off topic stuff and make a new one for the tank.  That way we don't dirty up a new thread. :)

Weetabix7
I think you should leave this one up for all of the off topic stuff and make a new one for the tank.  That way we don't dirty up a new thread. :)

Hmmm, that's an interesting thought, and one I hadn't considered.

The only thing is, I'm not sure if I could restrain myself from making off-topic comments on the aquarium thread! :lol:

It's not a bad idea though...

I'd say, new thread. New threads are more likely to draw viewers, IMO. And of course, you'd be bringing all of us along, too!...:)

--Diane

This sequence is for PodRod:

Guess what WE had for dinner the other night!!!

IMG_0757.jpg

Grandma can be a little Piggy sometimes, not satisfied with snarfing her own pizza she tries to steal it from the little kiddies if we don't watch her:

IMG_0754.jpg

And a group shot:

IMG_0752.jpg

Haha - that's great! I sooo miss Big Ed's pizza! My husband tried to recreate their pizza the other night and it tasted like tomato sauce spread on a flat biscuit. That's okay though, I'll be in town in a couple of weeks and will have my fill of the real thing! I still plan on coming by if that's okay - may even bring a little goodie if you want it. I have a duncan that needs a home. It's blue with a yellow mouth and has about 11 heads. All yours if you want it - for cookies of course! :)

Weetabix7
Haha - that's great! I sooo miss Big Ed's pizza! My husband tried to recreate their pizza the other night and it tasted like tomato sauce spread on a flat biscuit. That's okay though, I'll be in town in a couple of weeks and will have my fill of the real thing! I still plan on coming by if that's okay - may even bring a little goodie if you want it. I have a duncan that needs a home. It's blue with a yellow mouth and has about 11 heads. All yours if you want it - for cookies of course! :)

You're on, we can have a picnic in the same spot pictured above, it's across the street from my house. :happydance:

I'll be happy to give you all the cookies you want, but I'm not sure if I have room for the Duncan. How much space does it take up?

You're on, we can have a picnic in the same spot pictured above, it's across the street from my house. :happydance:

I'll be happy to give you all the cookies you want, but I'm not sure if I have room for the Duncan. How much space does it take up?

I keep forgetting that you took down your prop tank. :( I had originally planned on fragging the heads, but my fragging skills are limited so I thought I'd pass it on to someone more qualified. It's still on a frag plug but starting to outgrow it. It has 5 adult heads and about 7-8 juvies. I'll take a pic if you're interested. I thought of you since I was going to be in Knoxville in a couple of weeks. Just let me know if you want a pic. I completely understand the shortage of real estate - I'm running into the same thing myself.

The picnic sounds great!

Weetabix7
Not to mention Lisa, herself! Absolutely great family portraits, Weets! Who took the shots--hubby? Give him my compliments.

That is just too precious. Wonderful shot!

Wish the similar ones I have of my H & our infants didn't predate the digi age...:(

--Diane

PS: Weetie, I really like the new avatar! (Note--this was the child's foot/dandelion crop; I add, knowing that it will be changed shortly!)

^^^ I got a good laugh out of that Diane!! :lol:

I kept the av just for you, but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold off!! ;)

I kinda had to laugh about your comment on the pics too, cause I took them myself. I was just goofing off with the kids and held out the camera in front of us, pointed in the right general direction and snapped some off!! If you look at the pic of all 3 of us, you can see my arms holding the camera out away from us.

But hey, glad you liked 'em!

Gotta go exploring in the yard this morning and get some good flower shots for Daniel, and I'll be thinking of you!

Archived