Cultivated Reef

Weetie's 10g Prop Tank

Weetabix7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys!!! :happy:

Monk, you crack me up!!! U rock 2!! :)

dshnarw, the last link I posted above was actually a serious one. The link posted before it on this thread was a Sesame Street song. The 3 I posted on C7's thread last night were all funny (which was the thread intent, I think) but IMO quite enjoyable and The Hoff was nowhere to be seen. Here's my favorite one, a really funny cell-phone ad from the UK:

Thanks guys!!! :happy:

Monk, you crack me up!!! U rock 2!! :)

dshnarw, the last link I posted above was actually a serious one. The link posted before it on this thread was a Sesame Street song. The 3 I posted on C7's thread last night were all funny (which was the thread intent, I think) but IMO quite enjoyable and The Hoff was nowhere to be seen. Here's my favorite one, a really funny cell-phone ad from the UK:

well, I'm glad I didn't click on the sesame street song...too many memories from childhood.

(unless it was Elmo????)

birthday_cat.jpg

well, I'm glad I didn't click on the sesame street song...too many memories from childhood.

(unless it was Elmo????)

birthday_cat.jpg

^^^ :lol::lol::lol: Hilarious!!!

It was Grover singing the Monster Song, with some celebrity guest appearances.

It just took a turn for the better!!!

Hubby came home quick on his work break and brought a cake and presents with him!! :happydance:

I didn't think we'd be able to have any kind of celebration with the fam at all today cause he had to work and by the time he gets home the kids are going to bed and it's too late to do anything.

It was awesome, I have the best Sweetie ever!!! :happy:

It just took a turn for the better!!!

Hubby came home quick on his work break and brought a cake and presents with him!! :happydance:

I didn't think we'd be able to have any kind of celebration with the fam at all today cause he had to work and by the time he gets home the kids are going to bed and it's too late to do anything.

It was awesome, I have the best Sweetie ever!!! :happy:

Way to go, Joe!

well I missed this one! but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (belated!)

I'm wondering if you have any of those tubs blue, could you sell me one or two?

well I missed this one! but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (belated!)

I'm wondering if you have any of those tubs blue, could you sell me one or two?

I have some, but they got stressed out in the tank crash and their color is faded. It'll be a while before I have any frags of them.

Hey Weetie this thing you sent me what is it? Its really cool and doesnt act like the other Zoanthids I have.

weetie2.jpg

Well Monk, it's one of two pink zoas I have and as pitiful as this sounds, I'm not sure which one it is.

It's either this one, which is an unknown that I got as a freebie from Fraggle Reef. I think it's actually a Paly and I've been calling them Ashley's Angelfood.

They have longer skirts than you usually see and are fast growers.

RSCN1872.jpg

The other possibility is that they are Candy Apple Pinks. If that is what I sent you, they will probably not look as bright as this pic. They got PO'ed at me when I drastically increased the flow in my prop system and they faded in color. You almost couldn't even see the green in the center anymore, and the pink was not as bright. They are very hardy though, and they actually seem to get brighter under lower light.

DSCN1402-C.jpg

Yepper its definetly Ashley's Angelfood it never closes like the zoanthids do sometimes. Its its tentacles are super long now. Ty for giving it a name lol now that makes two of us that dont know what it is:)

Ok, I have got to stop looking at this thread, now I want some of Ashley's Angelfood too!!

Those are really cool!

Anyway, I'll wait for the tubs and then if you still have some of Ashley's I'll take some of those too!

Thanks Weeite!!

scott

Honestly, it's probably going to be a VERY LONG TIME before I have frags available of anything.

Except for Nukes for nUgZ of course!!!

Honestly, it's probably going to be a VERY LONG TIME before I have frags available of anything.

Except for Nukes for nUgZ of course!!!

:happydance::naughtydance: That sounds like a worthy charity...Nukes for Nugz!!

• 2 weeks later...

Had a late birthday party (for me) with my family today (mom, dad, sisters, etc.) and guess what they got me!!!!!!

DSCF4771.jpg

Yes, that's right, my very own picture of THE HOFF!!!!

Here it is place atop my tank in tribute:

DSCF4772.jpg

Archived