Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Weetie's 10g Prop Tank

Weetabix7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its will get its color back, the polyps are extending which is the most important part.

Yeah, I agree, as long as I can stabilize that tank.

I'm really concerned about it right now.

I thought I saw some "white stuff" on my absolute favorite Green Base Orange Polyp Monti Digi colony earlier and I almost felt like crying. But I blew it off with a baster and most of it looks like it's gone now.

I'm worried though, esp. after the crash.

Meanwhile, I'm LOVING your pics! What nice color & resolution!

I never do get tired of that encrusting gorg of yours. Its delicate pattern and color is just so striking.

(If I EVER start a new tank, I want some of it! :D)

--Diane

Meanwhile, I'm LOVING your pics! What nice color & resolution!

I never do get tired of that encrusting gorg of yours. Its delicate pattern and color is just so striking.

(If I EVER start a new tank, I want some of it! :D)

--Diane

It's yours for the asking!

I love it too, it's been one of my favorites in every tank I've put it in.

It's a great barometer for water quality too, if I see it's polyps close up I know to do a WC right away.

Strangely, whatever has bothered my sps this last go round hasn't disturbed it in the least.

Well I started reading this thread on Monday and finally got to the end just now. I laughed, I cried and I just want to express my deepest sympathy for your family's lost and how I admire the way you all hung in there and really made a difference in your community.

Great thread, congrates on getting that camera you alreay seem to have a knack for taking those macro shots. Sorry the prop tank crashed but it sounds like the new tank will be alot of fun. Good luck with it. Well I am off to check out some of your other threads now.

More pics.

canonpics080.jpg

Aiptasia? I just found some in my colony of EOR. Just thought I should look out. The aiptasia's small and looks like yours, its gonna be a PITA to inject. :angry:

Sorry weet's heres what I'm talking about:

canonpics080.jpg

Aiptasia? I just found some in my colony of EOR. Just thought I should look out. The aiptasia's small and looks like yours, its gonna be a PITA to inject. :angry:

Sorry weet's heres what I'm talking about:

canonpics080.jpg

It could be aiptasia, but my Berghia Nudi will take care of it. :happy:

Well I started reading this thread on Monday and finally got to the end just now. I laughed, I cried and I just want to express my deepest sympathy for your family's lost and how I admire the way you all hung in there and really made a difference in your community.

Great thread, congrates on getting that camera you alreay seem to have a knack for taking those macro shots. Sorry the prop tank crashed but it sounds like the new tank will be alot of fun. Good luck with it. Well I am off to check out some of your other threads now.

Wow, I am deeply honored that you would actually take the time and trouble to wade through what has to be one of the longest threads still active on NR.

And for once, I'm actually being serious!

We're still having to work pretty hard to make more than the smallest amount of progress in the area of Bus Transportation. That's an even hotter issue than usual for us this week because The School Board is presenting their Budget Proposal to the City today.

The School Board formed a "Safety Committee" to work on this, but has kinda dictated stuff to this committee and is now threatening to disband it since they have hit upon the solution of contracting bus service out to a company that has some shady connections to a former School Board Superintendant.

Here's today's article in the paper on it:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/apr/10/c...transportation/

You may have the longest thread but I still have more views than you (I don't know how though :huh: ), 39,749 to 30,308!!!! LOL!

You may have the longest thread but I still have more views than you (I don't know how though :huh: ), 39,749 to 30,308!!!! LOL!

That's just cause I made you famous!!! :D

That's just cause I made you famous!!! :D

NICE!

I get a lot of views but not very many posts. Just the same people, which is a good thing. I'd like to get more though!

New camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Diane let me play with her moth picture...more green she wants, more green she gets:

dscn1189irf680wg0.jpg

Id like to take some purple microdot and prop a recliner up next to that tree.

Monk--LOL!

Weets--Awwwwww X3! Love the Elmo shirt. Love the expressions on Dad & son. (Dad looks like he's had enough coffee...:D)

--Diane

Yeah, that guy looks NUTS!!!!

Well, he DOES have to put up with me and two crazy little boys!!

Actually, he was just goofing with the little guy and that just happens to be how the camera caught him in that exact moment.

I'm gonna warn you guys, I had an awesome day with the new camera, little boys, puppies, flowers and baking attempts, so this thread is gonna start bearing a marked resemblance to dshnarw's biotope thread soon!!!

Unintentionally "ahrty"

IMG_0189.jpg

I'm gonna warn you guys, I had an awesome day with the new camera, little boys, puppies, flowers and baking attempts, so this thread is gonna start bearing a marked resemblance to dshnarw's biotope thread soon!!!

Unintentionally "ahrty"

IMG_0189.jpg

:haha:

I'm glad someone understands me :D

Love the coffee making photos - little kids are so darned cute**

**NO AMBER!!

Oh, Weetie, what beautiful results!

I love the ahrty, the cooking's so cute, and those boy/dog/flower shots are just priceless. Should be in some parenting mag or something!

Daniel--LOL! (I'll bet Amber's in no hurry either!)

--Diane

Those are some great pictures Weetie. You have some adorable kids. :)

Love the coffee making photos - little kids are so darned cute**

**NO AMBER!!

OMG SO CUTE!!**

**STILL NO AMBER

But, but Daniel :( please? :) I love you! :)

ok Diane is right I don't want them right now, but still I do want some eventually. :)

Archived