Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

EZ III

ezcompany

6yfi6jd.jpg

Oh that top looks nice EZ. It's good I never had an issue with my fish jumping. Not even that one I got from you. That new fish looks killer man. I think it's too big for your tank though. You need to bring it over to my place, lol.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tank looks great. Have you noticed whether or not your screen blocks some of the light that enters your tank? I'm thinking about adding a top to mine, just wondering if I can/should put it on only at night.

screens will always block light, however my screen is clear material, close to that of fishing line so its hardly noticeable at all. its good to always have a top on, especially since i have expensive wrasses. at night time it helps a lot to have a moonlight to avoid spooking the fish from complete darkness. you will find most fish jump at night and this is the main reason why.

thanks nanoclown :) how's ur tank and ur buddies tank doing?

your welcome

well my tank is doin ok i guess i took down the mtank 32 and replaced it wil a 20L, much more options not being an AIO, but everything in my tank is pretty mad at me cus of the move, luckily i didnt loose too much just some small frags and snails

very nice ez... :)

watch out for the Mystery wrasse though... when it gets bigger, it might go after the other wrasses...

haha, at this point the Jordani gives it a chase once in awhile. it is too busy attacking its own reflection in the glass, and avoids all food! how do i get this sucker to start eating...

pile of rocks leaning on a black wall. NICE

i thought you'd like it. thanks BUDDY

its only 15 lbs of rock and for the fish to have more room

Nice. Is that a pink urchin in the center of that last shot?

I like the lid. I want to do the same thing for a 10 gal eventually so I can keep me some fish, but I want to find some sort of plastic alternative to the aluminum.

Nice. Is that a pink urchin in the center of that last shot?

I like the lid. I want to do the same thing for a 10 gal eventually so I can keep me some fish, but I want to find some sort of plastic alternative to the aluminum.

i'm going to add more tunzes soon. right now there is only 1 tunze nano thats modded. 1 more modded 6025 is going in. the vortech is out.

Rene: that is a pink urchin, it can be seen in detail at this the photo of the month. let me know if you find a plastic alternative!

well, it seemed as if the sunset monti was bleaching, or rather turning pale. the only reason i saw was that it was getting too much light, so i switched around the rockwork a bit.

71n6wpw.jpg

good news is that my mystery is eating. after a week of attacking its own reflection in the mirror, it decided it was hungry. its already my favorite fish~

well, it seemed as if the sunset monti was bleaching, or rather turning pale. the only reason i saw was that it was getting too much light, so i switched around the rockwork a bit.

71n6wpw.jpg

good news is that my mystery is eating. after a week of attacking its own reflection in the mirror, it decided it was hungry. its already my favorite fish~

Nice pic. That mystery is beautiful and looks healthy. I've come close to buying one a couple times in the last year but I'm afraid I don't have the room for it given the other tank inhabitants.

Nice pic. That mystery is beautiful and looks healthy. I've come close to buying one a couple times in the last year but I'm afraid I don't have the room for it given the other tank inhabitants.

junkitu, you should get one. you will fall in love with it~~~

i say remove clown and get a mystery if you're set on 3 fish :lol:

junkitu, you should get one. you will fall in love with it~~~

i say remove clown and get a mystery if you're set on 3 fish :lol:

But I love my clown :P I think I'll have to wait until I get a bigger tank but I'm not sure when that will be. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you and other nano mystery owners for now.

do you use your Deltec calcium reacor on your sysem?

not yet, i haven't been able to pick up my stupid co2 tank yet

71n6wpw.jpg

that's a GREAT PHOTO.

... almost makes me want a fish!

not yet, i haven't been able to pick up my stupid co2 tank yet

Once you set it up, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

Archived