SaltCritters.com

EZ III

ezcompany

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet setup EZ i was wondering if i could see what your back chambers look like right now with your skimmer on there? Also what sizes of tunze nano's do u run?

Sweet setup EZ i was wondering if i could see what your back chambers look like right now with your skimmer on there? Also what sizes of tunze nano's do u run?

Sure thing, here's a pic JES FER YOU

7wqe45y.jpg

Tunzes are 6025s x 2, both are modded to 1200 GPH ++

Thanks for the compliments guys and girls!

brshiver, how did you set up your CA reactor? do you have a sump? i gotta check out your tank thread~~

Hey EZ, Noticed you got a 1/10th hp chiller on there. how well do ya think the ICA chiller would work on a tank like this? also how loud is the tank compared to a VERY quiet room? Also how far away is your resovoir on your tuze osmolator can the stock pump handle that much headloss?

Hey EZ, Noticed you got a 1/10th hp chiller on there. how well do ya think the ICA chiller would work on a tank like this? also how loud is the tank compared to a VERY quiet room? Also how far away is your resovoir on your tuze osmolator can the stock pump handle that much headloss?

i have no idea how well the ICA chiller would work, but i would think it would be much too weak.

the reservoir for the tunze is around 5-6 feet from the tank, the osmolator pump has no problems.

the tank with the light shut off is very quiet, you will only hear a slight hum. the deltec runs virtually silent, and the hums come from the tunze 6025s. if the light is on (current outer orbit 250) then the fans for the magnetic ballast and t5s both come on and becomes louder. its pretty loud in a quiet room, but its white noise so nothing to disturbing.

btw, the girl in my avatar on scnrs is Miss Korea 07 Honey Lee :P

chrisdamage: there is no harm running your tank stock. bioball removal is not a bad idea. putting up the stand for the Solana was very very annoying lol but they have improved it since so it should be better now.

how much did you pay for your Deltec? Also, have you ever thought about running a fuge? I want to try a HOB fuge but I'm not too sure which one will fit on the back the best.

how much did you pay for your Deltec? Also, have you ever thought about running a fuge? I want to try a HOB fuge but I'm not too sure which one will fit on the back the best.

close to 300 with shipping, i've thought of running a fuge, but then why get an all in one in the first place eh?

hrmmm i'm thinking about swapping out the stock pump for a lower wattage pump, adn only running the skimmer during the day. with maybe a koralia nano or some of miggy's pumps for flow. to try to cut down on the wattage going into the tank (heat)

So the tank has a lot of white noise when running stock?

Also can you show me a pick of how the solana disco light was attached? thinking o doing that. but not sure yet.

also can you get stuff into the rear chamber with the glass lid on? how do you thread wires? or does the glass lid only cover the tank portion?

hrmmm i'm thinking about swapping out the stock pump for a lower wattage pump, adn only running the skimmer during the day. with maybe a koralia nano or some of miggy's pumps for flow. to try to cut down on the wattage going into the tank (heat)

So the tank has a lot of white noise when running stock?

Also can you show me a pick of how the solana disco light was attached? thinking o doing that. but not sure yet.

also can you get stuff into the rear chamber with the glass lid on? how do you thread wires? or does the glass lid only cover the tank portion?

ur not reading my thread, the solana has been replaced a while back, i'm using the outer orbit now.

the tank is noisy because of the outer orbit. the original solana fixture disco light isn't loud at all.

the glass lid covers the tank portion perfectly, and allows for access to the back chambers. koralia nanos and FR pumps are much too weak for a tank this size. i'm using tunze 6025s modded that push 1200 gph EACH. (x2) at one point i had a vortech at 3000gph + 2x tunze 6025s

ur not reading my thread, the solana has been replaced a while back, i'm using the outer orbit now.

the tank is noisy because of the outer orbit. the original solana fixture disco light isn't loud at all.

the glass lid covers the tank portion perfectly, and allows for access to the back chambers. koralia nanos and FR pumps are much too weak for a tank this size. i'm using tunze 6025s modded that push 1200 gph EACH. (x2) at one point i had a vortech at 3000gph + 2x tunze 6025s

'

hehe acutally i read the whole thing. Just wanted to know about the Light and how it was attached cus you had one before. but. im only going to be keeping LPS and Softies. With two montis im transfering from the current setup.

But glad to know the tank is fairly silent.

i jsut want to know how loud this tank is running at when everything is stock in a Quiet room. Not your tank as it is right now. but rather when it was still stock. =)

Was thinking of using a pump for miggy or a nano (rather sell the tunze) and have ti aimed at the two montis and call it a day.

Was thinking of using a pump for miggy or a nano (rather sell the tunze) and have ti aimed at the two montis and call it a day.

linear flow = death to spsssssssss

they are coming out with a new version for it spring 2008. no significant changes, but minor tweaks and improvements here and there such as a larger reservoir for the ato.

I'm thinking about starting one of these at home. Do you know if Current is still planning on coming out with a new version in the Spring that's worth waiting for?

I'm thinking about starting one of these at home. Do you know if Current is still planning on coming out with a new version in the Spring that's worth waiting for?

They are twiddling around with the idea of a low iron version of the Solana, I'll keep you posted on that :)

They are twiddling around with the idea of a low iron version of the Solana, I'll keep you posted on that :)

Hmmm...not sure that's worth waiting for. What about back chamber improvements?

Hmmm...not sure that's worth waiting for. What about back chamber improvements?

different molding in the back chamber. larger ATO containters is one thing for sure. asides from that i am not sure.

thanks for the compliment lokani :)

Thanks for the inside scoop buddy.

The back chambers of your Solana are packed. :eek:

7wqe45y.jpg

Can you describe what you did to the Eheim Liberty to create the fuge?

Archived