Top Shelf Aquatics

EZ III

ezcompany

naka's from texas. so you'd have to pay shipping.

couldnt you just get a large frag from an lfs? In sd, they run roughly 40-50 bucks

oh never mind then. lemme think about the echinata, probably not for now though as i want to make sure my system is clean

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naka has more nice stuff then just those 2 pieces.

Still battling EZ? :(

i heard naka has some nice clams too if i remember correctly.

i don't know if i'm still battling or not to be absolutely honest wid you John, corals look fine so far but the first sign of AEFW then i'm gonna pull the piece and dip it in fluke tab / TMPCC combination. come over and take a look at the tank sometime. viewing fee $5 only :D

i have bad news though, while you were in Japan my Mystery jumped :(:(:( i'm such an idiot.

i replaced him with another wrasse, now the tank has a tight fitting glass top.

fraggle rockette
DISCO BALL is mine..... :lol: you can't attach it anyways!

background i agree, looks like a purple tip suharsunoi

:(

princess i will find a way trust me ;)

crap, coraline is starting to grow....

How's that bad, EZ? :)

And for the record, I've seen better colored Echinata (sp?)... not that naka's tank is bad. He's got an awesome thread going in the SPS section on Reef Central.

all corals are coloring up thanks to the new light.

i am going to try to incorporate a fuge in this system somehow.

the fuge will be divided into three parts.

Section 1

Heater, Thermometer, possible Phosban Reactor or Calcium Reactor

Section 2

H&S or Deltec Skimmer

Section 3

Refugium with chaeto and dsb tubes

John or Daniel, me needs your help in design :)

Is there anyway you could get a better pic of the light on the tank. I just bought this tank and was thinking of doing the same thing. I just wanna see how bad it overhangs. I know the fixture is longer than the tank.

Nathan

Lets do it.

Why do you want a fuge? For SPS I hate them.

lemme know when u can come over. whats wrong wid a fuge?

texas i'll try to snap up a pic. it doesn't look bad at all.

...... now the tank has a tight fitting glass top.
EZ

Tank looks good. Was the stock glass top insufficient to keep the fish in the tank?

Been looking at the Solana as an office tank for some my more difficult to replace clowns, don't want to take chances :>)

Cheers,

Scott

Hmmm, is that like a complete sump? What does it come with?

freaking hijacker....go do your laps in USC!!!!

glass will fit but not 100%, as the front two edges are shaped so you can put your fingers easily to remove the glass easily. its a triangular hole with the hypothenus being 1 inchish

glass will fit but not 100%, as the front two edges are shaped so you can put your fingers easily to remove the glass easily. its a triangular hole with the hypothenus being 1 inchish

Yeah, that hole is just big enough for clowns to jump out of...my first fishy committed suicide one night with the top on...so far my firefish hasn't decided to jump. but the two holes are big enough for smaller fish to get out of.

Yeah, that hole is just big enough for clowns to jump out of...my first fishy committed suicide one night with the top on...so far my firefish hasn't decided to jump. but the two holes are big enough for smaller fish to get out of.

Cristina, what you do is move the hinges to hold your glass to cover the holes. This reduces the hole size by half and should help greatly.

Clams are being transferred to the Solana from the AP24. everything else has had another TMPCC FLUKE dip, I am going to do one final dip 4 days from today.

If anyone has a Rhomboid Wrasse they want to sell cheap, please pm me :)

Hmmm, is that like a complete sump? What does it come with?

comes with a sump that has partitions in it? I'll have to take a pic when i bring them back down. i got two of them

Dip those coralz.

Don't you want to try the new shrimp cleaning station? o.O

So when your treatments are all done.... can we trade frags? :D

of course :) provided you have something i want :lol:

Archived