Coral Vue Hydros

EZ III

ezcompany

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
textured back = lol?

img0687zy8.jpg

stop hating. if you see it in real life you'll be blown away. i come home every evening and am awe struck at my own work for about 5 minutes. then i go play warcraft iii and forget i ever had a tank lol

you don't got the beveled glass on the oceanic =p

img0534zv6.jpg

I was bored, so decided to take similar pix to match your artsy fartsiness ;)

1612313267_e9cbc5442d.jpg

img0566ks2.jpg

1612317241_e02084bd31.jpg

img0574sg2.jpg

1613218572_b7005f19f3.jpg

1613220026_922a65de1b.jpg

This is fun, except you suddenly got ahead of me with the coral shots already. My excuse is I have to fill 100+ gallons using a 75gpd ro/di system that stops working sometimes =(

Good stuff ez! More artsy pix!!!

ok, you're gonna just need to teach me how to take pics....

no i don't play dota, but i know someone that does who's on this board thats obsessed with it. i play solo and 2v2

damn those are some fancy shots... and your house looks pretty swank... is everything in that room black and white? i love that style... dont know if i would have the balls to do that though

EDIT: sorry to high-jack

isnt corraline going to be hard to get off of that textured back?

yes its going to be a major pain. but its like that for all other backs except glass. even if its smooth plastic you will still leave scratches and white marks scraping it off.

yes its going to be a major pain. but its like that for all other backs except glass. even if its smooth plastic you will still leave scratches and white marks scraping it off.
Small longspine urchin? Might help you a bit there with textured areas... but them urchins get big =XI don't like corraline at all =( I'm getting an urchin or two for my tank that's for sure.
damn those are some fancy shots... and your house looks pretty swank... is everything in that room black and white? i love that style... dont know if i would have the balls to do that thoughEDIT: sorry to high-jack
click my signature link for my build thread ;)The house isn't black and white, the pictures are =(
ok, you're gonna just need to teach me how to take pics....
come to norcal with a few pieces of coral and I can help ya ;) I'm not that great myself either, just been playing around with my camera for a few years.

Archived