ReefCleaners.org

EZ III

ezcompany

Funny, It took me trying, my bf, and some of our friends as well...using a rubber mallet we kind of harmed the sides until we laid a cloth over it....then finally had to break out lubricant and use the rubber mallet...and took two people to get it to go in properly....Our screw heads also popped off quite easily when using a cordless drill.

What type of lights are you going to use?

ah, my karate chop > you and your friends lol it wasn't THAT bad.

as for the light, i'm going to be the guinea pig for their 250 watt version of the pendant

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ah, my karate chop > you and your friends lol it wasn't THAT bad.

as for the light, i'm going to be the guinea pig for their 250 watt version of the pendant

Do you have pics of the Pendant for a 250? Or is it the same one just differnt bulb/ballast? I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to do Moon lights for this tank...Our house is really dark at night and like to have the glimmer of moon lights on the tank.

holy poop balls?!?! i was looking at this like it was a custom tank... this is a production model? who makes them i did a search for solaris fish tanks on google and didnt come up with anything other then lights

It's a Solana 34 gallon Rimless tank made by Current-USA. You can find it at.

http://www.nanotuners.com/advanced_search_...keywords=solana

Light fixture they sell with it...

http://www.nanotuners.com/product_info.php...products_id=454

currently they are back ordered so check with your LFS, or see if they can track one down for you.

I hate RC their Admin sucks...just found this site when I was looking for a tank. Still search RC for info on certain things, but not for this tank...we also have a 265g w 100g sump. Found someone posting info on the Solana, two days later my LFS had one in stock and I bought it, set it up and am now cycling the hard way. Threw a dead powder blue in from my bf's tank...(Powder Brown beat him up). And the house now Smells lovely. But my tank should be fully cycled in about 3 weeks. I've found much more info on this site regarding this tank than I have on RC. My bf just posted earlier today about my tank in the nano section and no one had even heard of the tank. I was amazed.

I hate RC their Admin sucks...just found this site when I was looking for a tank. Still search RC for info on certain things, but not for this tank...we also have a 265g w 100g sump. Found someone posting info on the Solana, two days later my LFS had one in stock and I bought it, set it up and am now cycling the hard way. Threw a dead powder blue in from my bf's tank...(Powder Brown beat him up). And the house now Smells lovely. But my tank should be fully cycled in about 3 weeks. I've found much more info on this site regarding this tank than I have on RC. My bf just posted earlier today about my tank in the nano section and no one had even heard of the tank. I was amazed.

you should take that tang out and just soft cycle.

Funny, It took me trying, my bf, and some of our friends as well...using a rubber mallet we kind of harmed the sides until we laid a cloth over it....then finally had to break out lubricant and use the rubber mallet...and took two people to get it to go in properly....Our screw heads also popped off quite easily when using a cordless drill.

"Thats what she said" ha ha the Office-

you should take that tang out and just soft cycle.

Leaving the tang in there will create a bacterial bloom, we had a fish die in our ten gal pest tank and didn't know until it was too late, It stunk like crazy but now that tank is teaming with life...Pods like crazy, worms, the corals are doing better...you name it its probably in there. It took a few weeks but now the water is crystal clean and haven't had to do much of anything with the tank but turn the lights on for the corals and add water due to evaporation.

I'm leaving the tang in...this way I don't have to worry about when I put stuff into the tank having a crazy spike...it will already be out of it's system. Not only that, but in just a few hours after the tang passed and was moved into the tank, the skimmer had slimmed up nicely and was doing its job, plus the filter is working wonderfully too.

fraggle rockette
Funny, It took me trying, my bf, and some of our friends as well...using a rubber mallet we kind of harmed the sides until we laid a cloth over it....then finally had to break out lubricant and use the rubber mallet...and took two people to get it to go in properly...

are we still talking about the cabinet here? ;)

bastage loves me. we have a special bond now

that's cuz u feed him. :P

damn those are artsy shots ez. fantastic.

now you take some pictures with some hot models next to your tank! it's a competition now...

btw, the orb looks like it sits kinda far back, and not dead center... is it adjustable?

er1c_the_reefer
you're dating twin fat chicks. i'm dating a fine and refined woman

jellied up and durrtah... it's the way i rollz. ;)

the ATO looks ghetto. is it just an upside down bottle? might as well stick with the expensive POS (el osmolator)

jellied up and durrtah... it's the way i rollz. ;)

the ATO looks ghetto. is it just an upside down bottle? might as well stick with the expensive POS (el osmolator)

yup...two upside down bottles...you think i should put kalk in there LOL

art, the pendant swings sideways, and also up and down :)

EZ great shots. How is the construction of the skimmer? El cheap-o or is is pretty decent. it somewhat reminds me of the early BacPak skimmers

Cam

Archived