Innovative Marine Aquariums

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ POST #2000 in this threat!!

EDIT: the fourm page must not have updated to 2,001 yet.... damn... oh well its still over 2,000

I Wanna be 2000! I love the tank Stevie and want to score your media rack fuge for my B-day :D

bah a newbie got the 200th post :rant:

AKC!!! No sizurp bro!!! :o

I literally was. I haven't been that sick in a long time. I took my first sick day ever and slept all day just hoping I would survive the pain.

Steve, do I get the assist?

yes you do, credit has been noted

I Wanna be 2000! I love the tank Stevie and want to score your media rack fuge for my B-day :D

lol, n00b took it from all of you. You were trying to be nice and give it to me :lol: but I was home sick.

So when was the last page actually dealing with the aquarium?

about 2 pages back, this thread doesn't drift off too much

^ POST #2000 in this threat!!

EDIT: the fourm page must not have updated to 2,001 yet.... damn... oh well its still over 2,000

n00b

Can't believe you guys didn't leave #2000 for Mr. T himself. :(

das OK, I waz dying on the couch. I just like how a n00b got it

Can't believe you guys didn't leave #2000 for Mr. T himself. :(

i said to let stevie have it but no no one likes me so i cant be a mod.... you should ban him for that...

Scott Riemer
i said to let stevie have it but no no one likes me so i cant be a mod.... you should ban him for that...

wut?

Needreefunds
I like turtles

Cool, get one fur yur tank. :P

How goes the move so far Steve?

Seems like everyone is feelin' like chit lately, hope yur better soon bud.

It's going. The shop and office are looking really empty :( . Next up will be packing up my Apartment. I am up in WI now looing for a house and attending a birthday party. All of this while getting over the flu that knocked two days out of my packing and move.

I am getting more and more nervous about moving this tank, but everyone at my new office seems really excited to have it come and are more than happy to help. In a week or so I am going to start getting water ready in the new office.

I have to be out of my Apartment by March 31st. The tank can move whenever is right we have a lease on the builiding until Nov. 2010. I would estimate it move the first weeks of April

I'm sitting here with fingers crossed for your tank move. We're considering moving and my tanks are my biggest worry (after the little issue of selling my existing home!)

Wishing you all the best - wet corals and fish, dry carpets.

Jim

Hi Stevie, long time reader of this thread. Sorry about the flu I have the same one also at the moment. Just a quick question why not create a FAQ for this tank, as it seems people don't wanna read all the way through, or like me they lose touch of what they read a month ago. Just things like water change scheds, fish type, invert types, yada yada.

Hi Stevie, long time reader of this thread. Sorry about the flu I have the same one also at the moment. Just a quick question why not create a FAQ for this tank, as it seems people don't wanna read all the way through, or like me they lose touch of what they read a month ago. Just things like water change scheds, fish type, invert types, yada yada.

Good idea yet time consuming for me at the moment and people would still ask. I have an index of major topics on the first page and often I get PMd or asked on the thread questions that could be answered by just looking there. Example: After I got my new light I posted that on the index. On that page I had how I acclimated the tank. Two pages went by and already there was a question on how I acclimated the corals. I think if the index were not there it would lead to even more questions. It isn't perfect but it does help.

I'm sitting here with fingers crossed for your tank move. We're considering moving and my tanks are my biggest worry (after the little issue of selling my existing home!)

Wishing you all the best - wet corals and fish, dry carpets.

Jim

Thanks Jim, I am will try and keep the carpet dry. You could always just burn the house, insurance is a good buyer.

Archived