Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

If one had a 130 rsm hood, how dificult do you think it would be to retro fit one of those in there? Would it be too cloose the the water?

And oh BTW, does this mean that a certain capatilist pig will be selling this product line?

-mark

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am very excited for you and cant wait to see how you like it... i haven't seen a member review on here yet. Come on ups... hurry up!

interested to hear your thoughts on the led's. i've heard mixed things for that unit.

besides the price being $750... what bad things have you heard... just curious

If one had a 130 rsm hood, how dificult do you think it would be to retro fit one of those in there? Would it be too cloose the the water?

And oh BTW, does this mean that a certain capatilist pig will be selling this product line?

-mark

I would have to custom cut it in, gut the hood out first. I was thinking that it may be too close to the water, won't know until this thing shows up but looking online at youtube vids it seems it needs to be a little higher up than the hood would allow.

The capitalist pig may sell them. They are pretty spendy and wouldn't want to sit on too much inventory but I may try a few and see how it goes.

no... I should check on if they shipped it, maybe it's with FedEx. I know they are swamped now with the Radion release.

I can see any inbound with UPS even if the vendor does not provide a tracking number. It is not on the list, but WTF this is.....

surfsup.jpg

lol it was a customer return. Surf's up must also provide UPS services, hey anything to make a buck in this economy.

After a little pestering the order is shipping today from EcoTech

:)

My next two weekends are shot, pun maybe intended.

• Attending Mizzou football game to watch my cousin score a few touchdowns
  • Hunting!

Will try during the week to get her set up otherwise there is that long Thanksgiving break. Which usually involves work at inTank.

College Football

Shooting things

Eating food

Product research

I feel like I'm taking the SAT...which one doesn't belong in the group? lol

surgicalsense

I went to one of my LFS, and they had a RS Max :wub: on display. An empty tank, boy that thing is a beauty. So I definately know what I want when it is time for me to grow up and get the big boy tanks. Awesome design, however I still need to do more homework on the tank anyhow.

Well, did ya at least plug it in?

OH yeah, major retina burn already. Thunderstorm mode is cool, demo mode gives you a seizure. This thing is going to be amazing on the tank!

OH yeah, major retina burn already. Thunderstorm mode is cool, demo mode gives you a seizure. This thing is going to be amazing on the tank!

LOL! cant wait to see it in action

I am excited to get it hooked up to the computer and configure all the options. It's crazy that you can do a full daylight cycle including clouds and storms moving in.

Stevie been following your methods for years nows have some extra cash to spend in tank any possible way og getting discount on your RSM media rack or coupon code for your site thanks any help is appreciated or will there be black friday sales??

Stevie been following your methods for years nows have some extra cash to spend in tank any possible way og getting discount on your RSM media rack or coupon code for your site thanks any help is appreciated or will there be black friday sales??

You little begger you :happy:

Check the inTank forum on Friday

My new 510 gallon aquarium! I finally upgraded guys!!

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

I bet your tank doesn't have this

IMG_3240.jpg

:P

Archived