SaltCritters.com

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being president of a large multi-national company is stressful, L. Iococa used to dress up like a girl whenever he got stressed.

Being president of a large multi-national company is stressful, L. Iococa used to dress up like a girl whenever he got stressed.

YEah. Plus he gets random text message from me like "Hey Stevie I can't get this frag to come off the rock can you help". Doesn't he live in Timbucktoo or something. I do the darnest things.

YEah. Plus he gets random text message from me like "Hey Stevie I can't get this frag to come off the rock can you help". Doesn't he live in Timbucktoo or something. I do the darnest things.

Good thing I switched numbers back in August :P

Wtf is that furry creature?!?!

Catdograbbit

Leave me alone it makes me feel good

K I brought my camera home and took some new pictures. Will try and develop them tomorrow.

In other news there is an upgraded pump kit releasing this week for the RSM 130. I also have the rear cover slated for production :)

If you take the stock hood off for say an led light the filtration area is exposed and butt ugly. I have been asked for years to make my one off cover. Well it's long over due and I have more time to do these things now. You can see it in any of my FTS

If you take the stock hood off for say an led light the filtration area is exposed and butt ugly. I have been asked for years to make my one off cover. Well it's long over due and I have more time to do these things now. You can see it in any of my FTS

I just saw that on your tank! I want one

I want a new laser cut one too. I think I finally put a laser cut basket in like a year ago before I had the second one ever made. Vinyl sticker was still on strong.

• Holy crap I just realized this thread has over 1/2 million views

K I brought my camera home and took some new pictures. Will try and develop them tomorrow.

In other news there is an upgraded pump kit releasing this week for the RSM 130. I also have the rear cover slated for production :)

This is the single best post I've ever seen as I was planning to do diy both of those this weekend!!. But dealt hurry up with the pics though. Is it the same upgrade Kat did to hers?

This is the single best post I've ever seen as I was planning to do diy both of those this weekend!!. But dealt hurry up with the pics though. Is it the same upgrade Kat did to hers?

Yeah I think I sent her the parts. Elfab has them too. I have had them for a while now just didn't have time to put a direction sheet and pretty packaging together. Oh and the pump kit will include 90degree elbows, picked those up tonight. The pumps I have are 120v though....

Can you double check something for me? What is the height of the tabs that stick up off the back? Where you put the long hood pins through? I took mine off years ago.

Yessir; just over 21mm or somewhere between 0.8281" and 0.8438"

FB6A1125-1743-48E6-B405-F80FD8C0966E-197-0000035171B2394F.jpg

120v FTL, Is there an option of sending parts without pumps and I'll grab the pumps locally? or will this throw out your systems so severely you will bankrupt and die?

Yeah I think I sent her the parts. Elfab has them too. I have had them for a while now just didn't have time to put a direction sheet and pretty packaging together. Oh and the pump kit will include 90degree elbows, picked those up tonight. The pumps I have are 120v though....

Can you double check something for me? What is the height of the tabs that stick up off the back? Where you put the long hood pins through? I took mine off years ago.

Did you say elbows?! I want elbows!

Yessir; just over 21mm or somewhere between 0.8281" and 0.8438"

120v FTL, Is there an option of sending parts without pumps and I'll grab the pumps locally? or will this throw out your systems so severely you will bankrupt and die?

Thanky! Screw standard dims thanks for the mm.

lol it is possible it will break the inTank's back, PM me about this.

Did you say elbows?! I want elbows!

The hose you have had a thicker OD thus didn't kink easily. I have the same hose on my set up and didn't see a need for 90° elbows. This hose is thinner more of a standard aquarium hose, so it kinks super easy. Needs the elbows.

The hose you have had a thicker OD thus didn't kink easily. I have the same hose on my set up and didn't see a need for 90° elbows. This hose is thinner more of a standard aquarium hose, so it kinks super easy. Needs the elbows.

Gotcha. Okay.

If you wanted to add them on to yours you can find 1/2" 90° elbows at the hardware store. But bring in the hose because most are hard as hell to fit.

Thanky! Screw standard dims thanks for the mm.

lol it is possible it will break the inTank's back, PM me about this.

God dammit, I googled the conversion because I expected you to be all "Blaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Metricpoo blergh!" Etc.

I shall, when is it the kit to be available?

I am happy you feel the same way about the two systems. Inches are crazy, though in my industry there is a lot of it and at times I don't mind it. It's converting to fractions that pisses me off :lol:. Nice, I'm waiting for the cover to coz I plan on buying heaps of other junk and I'll spend my time coming up with special instruction while I wait :D

Archived